Brighton FanZoner Brett Mendoza gives us his top 50 favourite moments at The Amex Stadium after Albion completed 50 matches at their new home.
If the American Express Community Stadium were a cricket player, right now it would be raising his bat to the crowd a la Matt Prior for England.
Time has flown by and unbelievably, Tuesday night's frustrating 0-0 draw against Charlton saw The Amex host its 50th Brighton & Hove Albion fixture.
The stats read 25 wins, 16 draws and just 9 defeats. The Seagulls have also banged in 75 goals, conceding 42, whilst the biggest attendance was 28,499.
Although the stadium history book is probably still on page one, there have been many happy memories for a lot of people. So I've penned the 'Top 50 Favourite Amex Moments' as suggested by my friends, Twitter followers and some by myself.
The first few are in no particular order, but the closer to the Top 10 we get, the more popular the choices were:
50) Craig Mackail-Smith's goal v Ipswich. Counter attack from our box to goal in three touches.
49) Kazenga LuaLua's crazy goal celebrations when someone else scores for us.
48) Beating Newcastle the first time round. The atmosphere was brilliant.
47) Southampton's Ricky Lambert getting sent off for no apparent reason.
46) The irony of spending £90million on the stadium and still having a floodlight failure.
45) Ipswich unravelling the most confusing, bizarre and badly worded banner ever, then going 2-0 down.
44) Matt Sparrow's long ranger v Southampton.
43) Tano coming out of retirement to play, socks down and one of the best players on the pitch.
42) Ryan Harley's debut 30-yard free-kick. Everyone thought he was going to be amazing.
41) Will Buckley and Craig Mackail-Smith running into each other and both falling over.
40) The crazy 3-3 draw v Leeds. 0-2 down, 3-2 up.
39) The pandemonium after Stephen Dobbie's injury-time winner v Peterborough.
38) Gary Hart scoring the first ever goal at The Amex in The Sussex Senior Cup Final.
37) Seeing Frankie, she is FIT!
36) Jake Forster-Caskey's first ever start and goal v Southampton. A local lad come good!
35) Will Buckley chipping the ball over the Leeds left-back then skinning him down the wing.
34) Craig Mackail-Smith's turn and shot goal v Leeds.
33) The Gully's Girls Valentines Day, flame throwing dance!
32) Bruno's wonder goal v Bolton.
31) Beating the Champions of Europe, Chelsea, in their first game back on English soil.
30) Charlton game, over 28,000 fans in all corners of the ground singing 'Stand up if you hate Palace'
29) The return of the legend Michel Kuipers for his testimonial match.
28) The pies.
27) The Go Green campaign showing our support for Plymouth Argyle live on Sky Sports.
26) Gus Poyet getting the West Stand to sarcastically applaud every refereeing decision during Burnley game.
25) Jonathon Parr (Palace) running down the wing, running the ball out of play and falling flat on his face with no one near.
24) The new blonde Gully's Girl.
23) Seeing two of England's former back four (Bridge and Upson) playing for Brighton.
22) The jealousy amongst the Crystal Palace fans when they heard 'today's official match day attendance is 28,499'.
21) Tomasz Kuszczak's celebration in front of the Palace fans for the third goal.
20) Daniel Harding substituted for Southampton after 35 minutes after being tormented by Will Buckley.
19) Harding substituted for Nottingham Forest after 45 minutes after being tormented by Will Buckley.
18) 'Abide With Me' before Tottenham game.
17) Leonardo Ulloa's hat-trick goal. His second goal in a minute, taking it round the keeper and slotting home.
16) Vicente's free-kick v Portsmouth.
15) Liam Bridcutt's double turn eluding four Derby County players.
14) Seeing the completion of the stadium expansion with all the new seats in for the first time.
13) Dominos Pizza delivering 30 pizzas to the Huddersfield coach parked outside the West Stand post match.
12) Leonardo Ulloa's diving header pegging back Arsenal to 2-2.
11) 18,678 pints drunk at Palace game.
10) Seeing Spanish Dave's (or David Lopez's) free-kick crash in against Palace.
9) The nine man, injury time offside charge v Derby that caught eight players offside.
8) The 20-minute long Great Escape rendition v Burnley.
7) Spanking Crystal Palace 3-0.
6) Vicente's run around six Derby players before smashing the ball against the crossbar.
5) Setting foot inside the stadium for the first time. There are so many heart warming stories of taking loved ones, friends and family.
4) Sussex By The Sea before the Doncaster kick-off.
And here's the top three:
3) Leonardo Ulloa's second goal against Palace. That triangle of passes, Bridcutt's cross, Orlandi's lay off and Ulloa's thumping volley to seal a 3-0 win against our biggest rivals!
2) Fanzone before kick-off in the Doncaster game - 19,000 Brighton fans, flags being waved, Gully's Girls dancing and the noise created. It was a proper 'emotional, hairs on the back of the neck standing up, adults crying' occasion.
And the unanimous winner is something a Hollywood script writer would be proud of.
1) Will Buckley's winner in the eighth minute of stoppage time in the very first competitive game at The Amex v Doncaster.
Personally my top five moments were Buckley's 98th minute goal, Ulloa's second v Palace, Vicente v Derby, Sussex By The Sea before Doncaster and the 18,678 pints drunk before the Palace match. Even though it's not on the list, a special mention also has to go to the making of The Gullys Girls Calendar, a tremendous few days at The Amex for me with all the girls! Love them all! So much has happened at The Amex to put a smile on my face, and I guess I can only end this blog by thanking Tony Bloom as much as is legally permitted for making The Amex dream a reality!