Everton host Chelsea live on Sky Sports on Saturday (kick-off 5.30pm) and TEAMtalk takes a look at all the key statistics ahead of the clash.
Roberto Martinez's Toffees take on Jose Mourinho's Chelsea in the Premier League at Goodison Park live on Saturday Night Football and here TEAMtalk talks you through all the key pointers.
Chelsea are the hot favourites, but Everton have now gone 546 minutes since they last conceded at home in Premier League!
Transfers In - Spent: £23.3m
Arouna Kone Wigan £6m
Joel Atletico Madrid £4.3m
Antolin Alcaraz Wigan Free
Gerard Deulofeu Barcelona Season-loan
James McCarthy Wigan £13m
Romelu Lukaku Chelsea Season-loan
Gareth Barry Man City Season-loan
• Drawn their opening 3 PL games - last 2 have ended goalless.
• Won just 2 of their last 9 PL games. However, they have lost just 2 of last 14.
• Kept 9 clean sheets in last 13 PL games.
• Last time they failed to score in 3 successive PL games was a 4-game run in April 2006.
• Lost just 7 PL games last season - a club record for fewest PL defeats in a season. It was their fewest number of League defeats in a season since 1969-70 (lost 5).
• Joint most draws in PL last season with Stoke - 15.
• Unbeaten in last 10 PL games at Goodison Park (won 7) and have not conceded in last 6.
• Lost just 1 of last 24 home PL games.
• Now gone 546 minutes (9 hours & 6 mins) since they last conceded at home in PL. This is their best run of clean sheets at home since a club record 8-game sequence during 1987-88.
• Won 42 points at home last season - their best ever points return at home in a PL season.
• Nikica Jelavic has not scored in his last 12 apps - scored just 1 in last 24. Going further back, he has scored just 3 in last 35.
• Arouna Kone is currently on his worst run without a goal in English football - 8 games. Cost £6m from Wigan. Scored 13 goals for Wigan last season.
• Leighton Baines has a 100% scoring record from the penalty spot in the PL - 10 out of 10. Only outfield player who played every minute of every PL game last season. Created 116 chances in PL last season.
• Ross Barkley has attempted more shots than any other player in the PL this season - 13.
Transfers In - Spent: £61.1m
Andre Schurrle B Leverkusen £18m
Marco Van Ginkel Vitesse Arnhem £8m
Mark Schwarzer Fulham Free
Cristian Cuevas O'Higgins £1.6m
Stipe Perica NK Zadar Undisclosed
Willian Anzhi £30m
Samuel Eto'o Anzhi Free
Christian Atsu Porto £3.5m
• This is their first PL game in 19 days.
• Unbeaten in last 11 PL games, winning 8. Only Chelsea & Liverpool are still unbeaten in PL this season.
• Dropped just 2 points from their opening 8 PL games last season.
• Finished 6th & 3rd respectively in last 2 seasons - 25 & 14 points respectively behind the champions.
• Played a total of 69 games in all comps last season - a record number of games played by any club in the PL era.
• Went 7 PL games without a win during Oct & Dec last season - their worst run in 17 years.
• Scored a club record 147 goals in all comps last season. Scored 104 goals in last 49 games in all comps.
• Awarded the most penalties in PL last season - 11.
• It's been 13 years since they failed to win any of opening 2 away PL games - did not win any of first 13 away games in 2000-01. Last time they failed to score in opening 2 away games was in 1995-96.
• Unbeaten in 5 PL games on the road.
• Frank Lampard is Chelsea's all-time record scorer with 204 goals in 612 apps. Chelsea's top PL scorer last season with 15 goals (made just 21 starts). Become the first player ever to reach double figures in 10 consecutive PL seasons.
• Fernando Torres scored Chelsea's 2-1 winner at home to Everton on final day last season - his first goal in 9 apps against Everton. Scored just 1 goal in his last 21 PL apps. Not scored an away PL goal in 2013, since a double at Sunderland last December. Scored just 15 goals in 84 PL apps for Chelsea.
• Demba Ba has not scored in his last 8 PL apps - scored just 1 in last 13. Scored 38 goals in 81 career PL apps.
Head to Head battles
• Chelsea won 2-1 in both games last season - their first double over Everton since 2004-05.
• Chelsea have won 4 of the last 5 meetings in all comps.
• Everton have scored in the last 12 meetings in all comps.
• Everton have won 3 of the last 4 PL meetings at Goodison Park.