Leighton Baines could be involved when Everton take on Bournemouth for only the fourth time ever at Dean Court in the Premier League on Saturday.
Artur Boruc will be assessed by Bournemouth after missing last weekend’s 2-2 draw at Swansea City, but none of Tommy Elphick, Callum Wilson, Tyrone Mings and Max Gradel are close to returning for the Cherries.
Everton, meanwhile, are expected to include Leighton Baines in their squad for the first time all season. Muhamed Besic could also be in contention, but Steven Pienaar, Bryan Oviedo and Tony Hibbert remain sidelined.
- Bournemouth and Everton have met three times, all in cup competitions and the Toffees have won each match.
- Everton have lost just two of their last 10 Premier League matches away from home (W4 D4 L2).
- Bournemouth have dropped more points from winning positions than any other team in the top division this campaign (9).
- Everton have the best chance conversion rate in the Premier League, scoring with one in five of their attempts at goal (20%).
- All 24 of Everton’s goals this season have been from open play, making them the only side in the Premier League yet to score from a set-piece this season.
- Romelu Lukaku is the fifth player in Premier League history to score 50 goals before turning 23 (along with Fowler, Owen, Rooney & Ronaldo).
- Lukaku has scored seven goals in his last seven Premier League games for the Toffees.
- Bournemouth have scored a league-high five goals in the first 15 minutes of their Premier League games this season.
- Indeed, a league-high 71% of their goals this season have come in the first-half (10 out of 14).
- Since the start of last season, only Cesc Fabregas (20) has provided more assists than Matt Ritchie (19) in the top four tiers of English league football.