Norwich City are unbeaten in six games against Bournemouth going into Saturday’s Premier League clash at Dean Court.
Juan Iturbe is in line to make his first start for Bournemouth if Matt Ritchie is ruled out with a dead leg, while Lewis Grabban could face his former club just days after sealing a return to Dean Court.
Gary O’Neil starts a three-game ban for Norwich after his sending-off at Stoke in midweek, while Ivo Pinto is unlikely to be involved from the start, if at all, as he acclimatises following his move from Dinamo Zagreb.
- Norwich City are unbeaten in their last six meetings with Bournemouth in all competitions (W3 D3).
- Norwich have won their last two trips (in all competitions) to Bournemouth by a 2-1 scoreline after conceding the first goal.
- Norwich scored with three of their four shots on target when they beat Bournemouth 3-1 in the reverse fixture earlier this season.
- Bournemouth are claimed just one point when trailing in the Premier League this season, a league low.
- Norwich are the only Premier League side yet to keep a clean sheet away from home in 2015-16.
- No team has scored more goals in the opening 15 minutes of Premier League games this season than Bournemouth (six goals, level with Stoke City).
- Alex Neil’s first game in charge was away to Bournemouth in January 2015. He went on 12-game unbeaten run away from home as Norwich boss but has now won one of the last 10 away from home (D2 L7).
- Bournemouth have won just one of their last seven home matches in the Premier League (W1 D3 L3).
- The Cherries have scored the greatest share of their goals from outside the area this season of any Premier League side (26% – six of 23 goals)
- New Bournemouth signing Benik Afobe (32) is one of only four current Premier League players to have scored 30+ league goals since the start of last season, alongside Harry Kane (32), Odion Ighalo (33) and Sergio Aguero (34).