Swansea City have won two of their last three games at Bournemouth going into Saturday’s latest clash in the Premier League at Dean Court.
Bournemouth midfielder Harry Arter is a doubt because of an Achilles problem, while Junior Stanislas has missed the last two games with a hamstring injury and remains unavailable.
Forward Callum Wilson is making good progress on his recovery from a long-term knee injury but will not be rushed back into action.
Swansea City, meanwhile, are likely to name an unchanged team and will again be managed on the day by Alan Curtis as head coach Francesco Guidolin continues his recovery from a chest infection.
Loan signing Leroy Fer pushed his case for a starting spot with an impressive appearance from the bench against Norwich, while Ecuadorian winger Jefferson Montero stepped up his fitness by playing in the Under-21 side’s 2-1 victory over Derby on Monday.
- Swansea City have won on two of their last three league visits to play Bournemouth (W2 D1).
- Bournemouth have won four of their 14 Barclays Premier League home games this season, but never won back to back games at Vitality Stadium in the top flight.
- Swansea have won only three of the last 15 Premier League away games (W3 D4 L8), but have lost just one of the last four (W2 D1 L1).
- The Swans have kept just one clean sheet in these last 15 Premier League away matches.
- Bournemouth have scored a league-high tally (8) and proportion (23%) of their goals in the opening 15 minutes of Premier League games this season.
- The Cherries have run 117.2km per game on average this season; further than any other side.
- Just 25.9% of Swansea’s passes this season have come in the attacking third of the pitch; the lowest proportion in the top-flight in 2015-16.
- The Swans have conceded a league-high 43.2% of their goals from set-piece situations this season.
- Gylfi Sigurdsson has scored eight Premier League goals this season – his best return in a single Premier League campaign.
- Icelandic midfielder Sigurdsson has scored in six of his last 10 Premier League appearances for Swansea City (six goals).