Bournemouth are hoping to field both of their new signings when they welcome West Ham to Dean Court in the Premier League on Tuesday night.
Bournemouth are hoping that Juan Iturbe’s paperwork will be completed in time for him to feature, but fellow new signing Benik Afobe has no such wait and is likely to be involved.
West Ham, meanwhile, will be without Manuel Lanzini for up to six weeks after he suffered a recurrence of a thigh injury, but the Hammers have at least welcomed Dimitri Payet and Enner Valencia back to full fitness.
- Bournemouth’s 4-3 win over West Ham in August was their only competitive victory in six games against the Hammers (D2 L3).
- West Ham are winless in their last five Premier League away games (L2 D3) and have netted just twice in this run.
- West Ham have conceded just two goals in their last six Premier League matches, keeping four clean sheets in the process.
- Injured Bournemouth striker Callum Wilson scored three goals in their win over West Ham in August – no other player has surpassed three goals for the club in the season overall to date.
- Cherries’ midfielder Andrew Surman has completed the most passes in the Premier League this season (1107).
- Four of the five furthest distances run in a Premier League game this season have been by Bournemouth’s Dan Gosling – one of which came in their last match versus Leicester (13.8km).
- Andy Carroll has scored in his last two Premier League appearances for West Ham – he’s never scored in three successive apps in the competition.
- 51% of Andy Carroll’s Premier League goals have been headers – only two strikers to have scored 20+ goals in the competition have scored a higher proportion with their heads (Kenwyne Jones, 55% and Duncan Ferguson, 53%).
- Dimitri Payet has created 49 goalscoring chances in the Premier League this season and despite missing seven games through injury this is still 23 more than any other West Ham player in 2015-16.
- West Ham have blocked more opposition shots than any other Premier League team this season (102).