Leeds chief Massimo Cellino has vowed to fight on to clear his name over a breach of the Football Association’s agency regulations.
The FA on Friday announced the Leeds co-owner’s 18-month ban relating to Ross McCormack’s move to Fulham in 2014 had been reduced to a year.
Furthermore, Cellino’s initial £250,000 fine was cut to £100,000 and the club’s £250,000 sanction by £50,000.
Cellino is now due to begin a one-year exile from all football-related activity on February 18 but in a statement said he believes he is being unfairly treated.
The 60-year-old Italian believes that moves such as locking Sky Sports out of Elland Road in protest against fixture changes are being held against him.
“Mr Cellino remains disappointed yet not surprised by the outcome of the appeal,” a club statement read.
“Mr Cellino will take the matter further and will appeal this matter under Rule K of the FA’s Arbitration Regulations.
“Mr Cellino expected that the appeal would be successful but he is of the view that he will not receive true justice and a fair outcome until this matter ultimately reaches a High Court and a truly independent process and hearing.”
The statement added: “Mr Cellino now perceives that as a result of him challenging the EFL’s international and domestic broadcasting arrangements, he is now a target for unfair allegations. Mr Cellino repeats that the only charge he is guilty of is for fighting to protect the interests of Leeds United.”
Last month, Cellino sold 50 per cent of his stake in Leeds to compatriot Andrea Radrizzani.
The FA has said its full written reasons will follow in due course.