‘Chelsea target move for former Liverpool midfielder Suso’

Date published: Friday 17th March 2017 10:02

Suso: Former Liverpool man a reported Chelsea target

Chelsea boss Antonio Conte has reportedly added former Liverpool player Suso to his summer transfer wishlist.

The AC Milan midfielder has been in excellent form this season and Italian news outlet Calciomercato claims the winger has caught Conte’s attention, with the fee reported to be around £21million.

Suso had been tipped for big things while on the books at Liverpool but after a loan spell in Spain with Almeria, the Reds were unable to agree a new contract with the 23-year-old and he was allowed to join Milan for a £1million in January 2015.

Speaking at the time he said: “My contract was expiring, and [Liverpool’s] proposal to renew was not good.

“Certainly it was a special place, I joined when I was a kid and it seemed like a dream.”

Chelsea could face a battle for Suso’s signature, however, with Juventus also said to be keen.

Related Articles

HAVE YOUR SAY IN OUR FORUM

Comments