Eden Hazard and John Terry could both reach milestones when Chelsea welcome Bournemouth to Stamford Bridge in the Premier League on Saturday.
Chelsea are expected to recall Thibaut Courtois in place of Asmir Begovic, but John Terry, Ramires and Radamel Falcao will all miss out. Nemanja Matic will wear a mask to protect his broken nose.
Bournemouth boss Eddie Howe has refused to confirm whether Artur Boruc or Adam Federici will be fit to start in goal, but Ryan Allsop will make his first Premier League start if neither is. Harry Arter has a hamstring injury.
Kick-off at Stamford Bridge is at 5.30pm.
- Chelsea have won their last three competitive meetings with Bournemouth without conceding a goal.
- Chelsea are unbeaten in their last 43 home league games against newly-promoted teams (W37 D6), last losing to top-flight new-boys in April 2001 (0-1 v Charlton).
- Bournemouth have won on four of their last five league trips to London (L1).
- Eden Hazard is one goal away from hitting 50 for Chelsea in all competitions, but he is without a goal in his last 24 games for the Blues (in all competitions).
- John Terry is one away from hitting 300 Premier League wins, a haul reached by only three players in the history of the competition (Giggs 407, Lampard 349 and Scholes 321).
- Since the start of 2014-15, only Cesc Fabregas (20) has provided more assists in the top-four tiers of English football than Matt Ritchie (19).
- Dan Gosling ranks both one and two in terms of most distance covered in a single Premier League game this season (13.9km vs Everton and 13.8km vs Sunderland).
- Bournemouth have used 14 English players in the Premier League this season, more than any other club.
- 10 of Bournemouth’s 17 Premier League goals this season have come within the first 30 minutes of their games, a league-high tally.
- The Cherries have shipped a total of 18 goals away from home in the top-flight this season, a joint-league-high figure (along with Newcastle United and Sunderland).