Chelsea are unbeaten in 20 Premier League home games against Everton ahead of Saturday’s latest encounter at Stamford Bridge.
Eden Hazard is expected to miss out again for Chelsea as he continues to struggle with a groin injury, but Guus Hiddink may opt to make changes anyway following the midweek draw against West Brom.
Everton, meanwhile, have no new injury concerns following their draw at Manchester City, but Seamus Coleman and James McCarthy will miss out again.
Tom Cleverley has a 50-50 chance of returning from an ankle injury, but Steven Naismith has a minor ankle injury and is unlikely to feature anyway amid transfer interest from Swansea City.
- Chelsea are unbeaten in their last 20 Premier League matches against Everton at Stamford Bridge (W11 D9).
- Chelsea have won the last two home games 1-0 against Everton with goals scored in the 89th and 90th minutes.
- Roberto Martinez has lost on all six Premier League trips to Stamford Bridge as an opposition coach.
- Chelsea are unbeaten in the Premier League since Jose Mourinho’s departure (W2 D3 L0).
- Everton have lost just one of their 10 Premier League away games this season (W3 D6 L1).
- No side has lost more points from leading positions this season than Chelsea (12 – level with Bournemouth and Newcastle). They only dropped 15 throughout 2014/15.
- Chelsea have conceded 31 times in their opening 21 matches this season, their highest total in a Premier League season at this stage.
- Romelu Lukaku needs two goals to match his best Premier League goal tally for a season (17 in 2012-13 while on loan at West Brom).
- Ross Barkley has provided more Premier League assists than any other English player this season (7).
- Steven Naismith has scored six Premier League goals against Chelsea, four more than against any other side.