Chelsea will hope to make it 12 games unbeaten against Norwich City on Saturday as they look to kick-start their Premier League season.
Branislav Ivanovic is available again for Chelsea after recovering from a hamstring injury, while Thibaut Courtois has also returned to training this week following a knee injury. Asmir Begovic is set to continue in goal, however.
Norwich, meanwhile, welcome back captain Russell Martin after a one-match ban and also expect Nathan Redmond to be fit after a thigh injury, but Matt Jarvis misses out with a knee problem.
- Chelsea are unbeaten in their last 11 matches in all competitions against Norwich City (W8 D3), last losing to the Canaries 3-0 away in the league in December 1994.
- Norwich won four and lost one of their first six Premier League meetings with Chelsea but have won none and lost six of the last eight.
- Eden Hazard has scored two goals in four Premier League appearances against Norwich, with one of those goals coming in his only start against the Canaries (October 2012).
- Norwich have won just one of their last seven top-flight games (D2 L4), although that victory did come last time out (1-0 v Swansea).
- Jose Mourinho has lost seven league games in a campaign for the first time as a manager in any league.
- Chelsea have lost three league games in a row for the first time since October 1999.
- Chelsea have allowed more shots on target against them than any other team from inside the penalty area this season (49).
- Chelsea have scored three goals direct from free kicks this season. The rest of the Premier League have scored four between them.
- The Blues have dropped the joint-most points from leading positions in the top flight this season (eight along with Aston Villa).
- Dieumerci Mbokani has been involved in three of the Canaries’ last five Premier League goals (scored two, one assist).