Crystal Palace have won six of their last 11 games against Liverpool going into Sunday’s Premier League clash at Selhurst Park.
Crystal Palace have doubts over Connor Wickham, who has a thigh injury, and Wayne Hennessey, who could be replaced by Julian Speroni if he is not passed fit.
Pape Souare returns from suspension, leaving James McArthur and Jason Puncheon – expected to return to training on Monday – as Palace’s only definite absentees.
Liverpool, meanwhile, will be without Lucas Leiva, who has been ruled out for up to six weeks with a thigh strain.
Daniel Sturridge and Philippe Coutinho could return to the starting line-up after being rested for the midweek win over Manchester City.
Kick-off at Selhurst Park on Sunday is at 1.30pm.
- Crystal Palace have won six of their last 11 meetings with Liverpool in all competitions (W6 D2 L3).
- Liverpool won five and lost none of the first seven Premier League meetings with Palace, but the Eagles have won four and lost just one of the last six.
- In four of the last five matches in all competitions between these two sides, the team scoring first has not won (W1 D1 L3).
- The last two Premier League meetings at Selhurst have seen the Reds take a 1-0 lead and lose 3-1, and a 3-0 lead only to draw 3-3.
- Jordon Mutch has scored three goals in four Premier League appearances against Liverpool.
- Liverpool have won just one of their last seven Premier League away games against London teams (W1 D3 L3).
- However, Palace have won none of their last five Premier League games at Selhurst Park and have lost the last four in a row.
- The Eagles have gone 11 Premier League matches without a win (D4 L7).
- Palace have gone nine Premier League games since they last kept a clean sheet, conceding 21 goals in that run.
- Connor Wickham has bagged a brace in each of his last two Premier League matches, having scored one goal in his 18 PL games before that.