Struggling Crystal Palace have Yohan Cabaye and Connor Wickham available as they host relegation-threatened Norwich at Selhurst Park.
Crystal Palace have been boosted by the return of Connor Wickham after he recovered from a thigh problem. Yohan Cabaye also fit, but Emmanuel Adebayor is rated doubtful.
Norwich, meanwhile, could be without Russell Martin again as he continues with his struggle to shake off a knock. Alex Tettey still a long-term absentee.
- Crystal Palace’s win over Norwich City in the reverse fixture in August was their first victory over the Canaries in the Premier League in eight (D4 L4).
- Norwich are winless in 14 league trips to Palace, last winning at Selhurst Park in May 1996 (D5 L9).
- Palace remain the only team in the top four tiers who are yet to win a game in 2016 (D3 L9).
- The Eagles have now gone 14 league games without tasting victory; they last went 15 matches without a league win in March 1998.
- On home soil, the Eagles have now lost six Premier League games in a row. No team has lost seven home games in a row in the top-flight since Wolves in April 2012 (nine consecutive games).
- Norwich have won their last two games, after losing eight and drawing two of their previous 10 in the Premier League. They last won three consecutive top-flight games in December 2012.
- A league-high nine of Crystal Palace’s Premier League goals this season have been scored by defenders.
- Exactly half of the goals Palace have scored this season have come from set-piece situations (17 out of 34), a league-high proportion.
- The Canaries have scored a joint-league low one goal in the first 15 minutes of their games (level with Aston Villa), which equates to an outright low 3% of their total goal haul.