Southampton will bid to make it eight straight wins against Crystal Palace in Saturday’s Premier League clash at Selhurst Park.
Crystal Palace winger Wilfried Zaha is available again after a suspension, but Bakary Sako is still struggling with a hamstring injury. Dwight Gayle (hamstring) and Mile Jedinak (ankle) will also miss out.
Victor Wanyama has been passed fit for Southampton after suffering an ankle injury against Aston Villa last weekend, but Jay Rodriguez, Florin Gardos and Fraser Forster remain on the sidelines for Ronald Koeman’s side.
- Crystal Palace have won none of their last 13 Premier League meetings with Southampton (D4 L9).
- In fact, Saints have won the last seven league games in a row against Crystal Palace across the Premier League and Championship.
- The Eagles have failed to even score in six of their last seven league matches against Southampton.
- Sadio Mane has scored in both of his Premier League appearances against Crystal Palace.
- Crystal Palace have only won back-to-back Premier League games at Selhurst Park once since April 2014.
- Southampton have lost just one of their last seven Premier League away games (W2 D4 L1), that defeat coming last time out against Manchester City.
- Crystal Palace have scored a league-high proportion of their goals from set-pieces this season (45%).
- Jason Puncheon has attempted the most shots (28, including blocked) without scoring in the Premier League in 2015-16 so far.
- Southampton’s Steven Davis has created the most goalscoring chances without having assisted a Premier League goal so far this season (27).
- Graziano Pellè netted five goals from 11 shots on target in his opening eight league appearances of the season, but in his six games since he has only mustered two shots on target and netted one goal in 540 minutes.