Crystal Palace host West Brom on Saturday boasting a much better record under Alan Pardew than they did under now-Albion manager Tony Pulis.
Crystal Palace have no new injury concerns going into the game, but Connor Wickham, Mile Jedinak, Damien Delaney and Joel Ward will not be fit enough to return until after the international break.
West Brom, meanwhile, are likely to be without Jonas Olsson after he suffered a groin injury in Monday’s 3-2 defeat to Everton. Gareth McAuley could return from a calf injury, but Salomon Rondon (back) is another concern.
Kick-off at Selhurst Park on Saturday is at 12.45pm.
- The six Premier League meetings between these two sides have followed a pattern of a win for Crystal Palace, followed by a draw, followed by a win for West Brom. If the pattern is to continue, the Eagles will need to win again.
- West Brom have only failed to find the back of the net in one of their six Premier League clashes with Crystal Palace.
- The Baggies have claimed just two wins from their last 14 PL trips to London (D5 L7), but their last came against Palace in April 2015 (2-0).
- This will be Alan Pardew’s 26th PL game in charge Palace, the same number Tony Pulis oversaw at the club in the competition.
- So far the Eagles have won more games (14 v 11), scored more goals (36 v 26) and averaged more points (1.72 v 1.46) under Alan Pardew than in Tony Pulis’ reign at the club.
- However, 63% of the points (27/43) that Palace have won under Alan Pardew have come away from home, with almost twice as many victories achieved on the road than at Selhurst Park (nine wins away, five wins at home).
- West Brom have kept 14 clean sheets in the Premier League in 2015, two more than any other side.
- Thirteen of the 16 goals in games featuring Palace this season have come after half-time (both scored and conceded).
- The Eagles have gone 20 top-flight games without a draw (W11 L9); only Manchester City have gone longer (21 games).
- Saido Berahino has scored in consecutive PL appearances for the first time since March, but he hasn’t scored in three in a row since October 2014.