Euro Paper Talk: Bayern loan hope for United; Liverpool target set to move

Date published: Wednesday 19th July 2017 8:31

A €48m Man Utd target will be sent on loan and the agent of a Liverpool target says his client will leave “if a very large European club makes an offer”, all in the Euro papers.

 

UNITED HOPE FOR SANCHES?

Bayern Munich will demand €48million for their Portuguese attacking midfielder Renato Sanches.

However, the Bundesliga club are open to sending the 19-year-old on loan after the club’s CEO Karl-Heinz Rummenigge said his first-team opportunities would be limited.

“He won’t get enough minutes at Bayern, so we’re willing to negotiate a loan deal and maybe beyond that,” Rummenigge said.

“I’m not the coach, but I think Renato needs regular football. I can confirm Milan’s interest, but talks didn’t progress last week.”

Man Utd have been linked with the talented youngster, who was named young player of the tournament at Euro 2016, but AC Milan are also interested.

Sky reported that Milan were in talks to sign Sanches earlier in the week.

But Rummenigge confirmed that the two clubs were not on the same page regarding financial matters.

“If a club are interested in a Bayern player, they must be ready to deal with significant economic figures and I don’t feel that Milan are ready to meet our demands.

“We’ll say that it wouldn’t be bad if a €48m offer came in for him,” added Rummenigge.

 

UNITED TRACKING RICHARLISON

AC Milan and Manchester United are interested in signing Fluminense striker Richarlison, report Calciomercato.

Their exclusive claims both clubs have scouted the 20-year-old centre-forward with Milan believed to have gone a step further and contacted the player’s agent.

The Brazilian outfit have placed a €20million price tag on the player, who can also play out wide.

The Brazilian, who only arrived last summer for £2million has a contract until 2020, and has scored six times, and made three assists in 15 appearances this season.

 

ARDA TURAN HOLDS TRANSFER TALKS

Arsenal target Arda Turan is rumoured to have held transfer talks after being allowed to skip Barcelona training on Monday.

Sport claim the 30-year-old was in discussions with an unnamed club over leaving the Camp Nou this summer; Arsenal, Guangzhou, Fenerbahce, Besiktas and Galatasaray are all interested.

Turan’s agent Ahmet Bulut though told Turkish-Football that his client is not interested in moving to China or back to Turkey – thus ruling out all of the above, bar the Gunners.

He did not confirm whether Turan, who has been priced up at £30million, would be open to a move to The Emirates.

 

JUST THE 14 OFFERS FOR MOR

Liverpool target Emre Mor has received 14 offers for his services this summer, according to his agent.

Turkish-Football claim Liverpool were the to first club to be linked with a move for 19-year-old Borussia Dortmund man, but since then the interest in him has swelled significantly.

The Bundesliga club are set to make a decision on the future of the attacking midfielder next week when they return from their pre-season tour, but they are expected to sanction a loan move.

“Fourteen offers have been made for Emre Mor but Borussia Dortmund have yet to respond to any of the bids,” Ozcan told NTV Spor.

“It is not clear yet what will happen, he could even leave on loan or stay at Dortmund.

“I do not think he will leave on a permanent deal but if he does we will make the right move.”

 

AND THE REST

Manchester City have submitted a higher bid than Chelsea for Real Madrid right-back Danilo (Gianluca Di Marzio)

Borussia Dortmund chief Hans-Joachim Watzke has accused AC Milan of lacking “respect” in their pursuit of Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (various)

Arsenal will hold advanced talks with Fenerbahce over the loan deal, with a £17m option to buy, for Lucas Perez in the next week (Turkish-Football)

Lucas Perez: Scores first Prem goal

Bayern Munich insist Thomas Muller is not for sale. Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal and Juventus are all interested (various)

Galatasaray have submitted an improved contract offer of €3.2m per-season on a four-year deal to Sofiane Feghouli (Fotomac)

West Ham have made an opening bid of €30m for Lazio winger Keita Balde. AC Milan, Inter and Juventus have all been linked with a move (Sky Sport Italia)

Juventus are poised to sign Italy full-back Mattia De Sciglio from AC Milan (various)

Fenerbahce defender Simon Kjaer, who is being tracked by Liverpool, will consider leaving “if a very large European club makes an offer”, says his agent (Turkish-Football)

Manchester City have offered defender Eliaquim Mangala to Malaga and Sevilla (Marca)

Barcelona target Marco Verratti is set to team up with agent Mino Raiola (SportItalia)

Juventus have made an opening €25million bid to sign Liverpool’s Emre Can (Corriere dello Sport)

Juventus have made Nemanja Matic their summer transfer priority (La Gazzetta dello Sport)

AS Roma have set sights on wantaway Leicester City star Riyad Mahrez (Corriere dello Sport)

Inter will pay Matias Vecino’s €24m release clause to sign him from Fiorentina (Gazzetta)

​Keeper Pepe Reina is set to sign a contract extension with Napoli with his agent is expected to land in Italy tonight (Gazzetta)

AC Milan have offered €22m plus add-ons to sign Fiorentina forward Nikola Kalinic (Corriere dello Sport)

​Juventus will meet Fiorentina executives today to finalise an agreement for Federico Bernardeschi (Tuttosport)

Related Articles

HAVE YOUR SAY IN OUR FORUM

Comments