Euro Paper Talk: Milan make Aubameyang a priority; Belotti staying

Date published: Tuesday 4th April 2017 11:54

AC Milan will make Dortmund star Pierre Emerick-Aubameyang their main transfer target, while Torino don’t want to let Andrea Belotti leave, according to Tuesday’s European transfer gossip.

BARCA AND REAL TO DO BATTLE FOR JUVE STAR

Real Madrid and Barcelona will reportedly be left to battle it for the summer signing of Juventus striker Paulo Dybala after Bayern Munich pulled out of the running.

The 23-year-old frontman has been the subject of plenty on transfer talk, despite the Serie A giants claiming that the player is close to securing a new deal in Turin.

Spanish journal Mundo Deportivo, via Calciomercato, claims that the La Liga giants are ready to go head-to-head in a bid to land the hitman.

One club, however, who will not be pursuing their interest are Bayern, with their boss Carlo Ancelotti claiming that while Dybala is a “very good player” talk of a bid for him is “a myth”.

The Argentina star, who has also been linked with Manchester United and Chelsea, has scored 14 goals in 33 appearances for the Bianconeri this season.

PEPE BATTLE IS ON AFTER CHANGE OF HEART

Real Madrid defender Pepe has reportedly changed his mind about moving to China and will instead choose between Manchester City and PSG this summer.

The 34-year-old had been expected to link up with former Real coach Manuel Pellegrini at Hebei China Fortune once his contract ran out in the summer, however, the centre-back is worried that could affect his chances of playing in the 2018 World Cup for Portugal and wants to continue playing at a higher level instead.

Marca states that Pep Guardiola is a fan of Pepe and would be willing to offer the European Championship winner a two-year deal at the Etihad Stadium.

AND THE REST

Real Madrid have reached an agreement with Atletico Madrid left-back Theo Hernandez (Marca)

Lionel Messi will sign his new contract at Barcelona in May (Cadena Ser)

Inter, Milan and Juventus are interested in taking Real Madrid goalkeeper Keylor Navas this summer (As)

Stoke playmaker Bojan, currently on loan at Mainz, says he will make the most important decision of his career this summer (Sport)

Borussia Dortmund striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is AC Milan’s main summer transfer target, who has been linked with Arsenal and Liverpool in the past (Tuttosport)

Torino President Urbano Cairo has said that he doesn’t want to sell start striker Andrea Belotti this summer (Tuttosport).

Juventus striker Mario Mandzukic will be a summer transfer target for Besiktas (Tuttosport)

Fiorentina have offered winger Federico Bernadeschi a five-year contract worth £2.1m per season (Corriere dello Sport)

Sampdoria patron Massimo Ferrero has claimed his star striker Patrik Schick is also not for sale this summer (Mediaset Premium)

Marseille will have €40m (£34.2m) to spend on a new forward in the summer (L’Equipe)

Sporting Lisbon president Bruno de Carvalho, when asked about Man City’s interest in midfielder William Carvalho, said:”For €30m (£25.7m), I’ll send them William’s boot, without studs” (A Bola)

Copenhagen will only receive 10 per cent of the fee when Werder Bremen decide to sell Thomas Delaney, rather than the 15 per cent previously believed (Bild)

Related Articles

HAVE YOUR SAY IN OUR FORUM

Comments