Liverpool will be looking to make it 10 games unbeaten against Everton in the Premier League when they go to Goodison Park on Sunday.
Everton could welcome back John Stones and Seamus Coleman from knee and hamstring injuries respectively, but Kevin Mirallas remains suspended, while Muhamed Besic is expected to miss out again with a hamstring problem.
Liverpool, meanwhile, will give a late fitness test to Christian Benteke in the hope that he is ready to return from his own hamstring injury, but Roberto Firmino, Jordan Henderson and Dejan Lovren remain sidelined.
Kick-off at Goodison Park on Sunday is at 1.30pm.
- Everton have gone nine Premier League games without a victory against Liverpool. They’ve not gone 10 games without a victory against the Reds since 1984 (a run of 11 games).
- Liverpool have lost just one of their last eight Premier League games at Goodison Park, losing 2-0 in October 2010. The last three have ended in draws (W4).
- This fixture has seen the most red cards shown in Premier League history (20), four more than any other Premier League game.
- Daniel Sturridge has scored five times against Everton in the Premier League. The only club he has more goals against in the competition is Newcastle United (6).
- Sturridge has the best goals per game rate (0.65) of any Liverpool player in Premier League history, including Fernando Torres (0.64) and Luis Suarez (0.63).
- Romelu Lukaku has now scored 46 Premier League goals – only four players have reached 50 PL goals before the age of 23.
- Brendan Rodgers has won 52% of his games at Liverpool in the Premier League – one of only 10 managers to have managed 100+ PL games at a club and won more than half of those matches.
- Away from Anfield, Brendan Rodgers’ side have registered just one win in their last eight PL games (D3 L4), netting a total of just five goals in the process.
- In their last six top-flight fixtures, Everton have either scored three goals (three times) and failed to score at all (three times).
- A league-high 45% of the Toffees’ Premier League goals this season have come in the final 15 minutes of their games this season (a joint-high five goals).