West Brom travel to Everton on Saturday for their Premier League clash boosted by the news that the Toffees have the second-worst home defensive record in Europe’s top five leagues.
A late decision will be made on the fitness of Everton goalkeeper Tim Howard and defender John Stones.
The pair, out with knee and hamstring injuries respectively, have not featured in the last three matches and remain doubtful.
Midfielder Muhamed Besic (hamstring) is still absent and is unlikely to return for another couple of weeks while deadline-day striker Oumar Niasse has to prove his fitness before being considered having not played since December when the Russian league shut down.
Gareth McAuley has been added to West Brom’s growing injury list.
McAuley came off with a hamstring problem against Peterborough on Wednesday night and will be out for about two weeks. He joined fellow defenders Chris Brunt (calf), Jonny Evans (hamstring) and Craig Dawson (ankle) on the sidelines, although the latter has a slight chance of being involved at Goodison Park.
Cristian Gamboa is stiff after playing 120 minutes at Peterborough – his first senior action since September – and he, along with Dawson, will be assessed. On-loan pair Sandro and Alex Pritchard return to the squad after being ineligible for the FA Cup replay.
- Everton have won five and lost just one of their last nine Premier League games against West Brom.
- Everton scored three goals from just four shots on target when they beat West Brom 3-2 at The Hawthorns earlier this season.
- Romelu Lukaku scored 17 goals in 35 Premier League appearances for West Brom in 2012-13.
- The Belgian has scored three goals in his last three Premier League appearances against his former team.
- Arouna Kone has averaged a goal every 76 minutes in the Premier League against West Brom (three goals in 227 mins).
- Everton have conceded 22 goals at Goodison Park this season – the only team in the top five European Leagues to have conceded this many at home this season are Serie A club Frosinone.
- However, Joel Robles has kept a clean sheet in his last five consecutive Premier League games for Everton.
- No side has scored more first half goals in the Premier League this season than Everton (23 – level with Spurs).
- West Brom have scored just one goal in the opening 15 minutes in their last 30 Premier League matches.
- West Brom have played the highest proportion of their passes long (21.7%) in the Premier League this season.