￼￼￼￼￼Wigan travel to Man Utd, where they have lost 28-1 on aggregate over their eight previous visits, while Arsenal are looking to set a new record…
Derby County v Leicester City
- Derby County haven’t played Leicester City in an FA Cup match, but did play Leicester Fosse in 1894 and 1909 winning both ties.
- Leicester City won eight of their last nine meetings with the Rams in all competitions (L1).
- Derby have failed to score in three of their last four home games against the Foxes.
- Ahmed Musa scored twice from the bench in Leicester’s third round win over Everton.
- Darren Bent has scored in nine of his last 10 FA Cup games, including all four for Derby (9 goals).
- Leicester City are looking to win successive away games in the FA Cup for the first time since 2005.
Liverpool v Wolverhampton Wanderers
- This will be the first time Liverpool and Wolves have met in the FA Cup since the Fourth Round in 1951/52.
- Wolves have only progressed from one of their last eight Fourth Round ties in the FA Cup, beating Watford 4-1 in 2007/08.
- The Reds have lost just one of their last seven games against Wolverhampton Wanderers in all competitions (W5 D1).
- Wolves have scored just seven goals in their last 13 games in all competitions against Liverpool, and never more than once in a match.
- Wolves’ 2-0 win over Stoke in the last round was their first away FA Cup win since January 2010 when they beat Tranmere, which was also the last time they won back to back away games in the competition.
- Liverpool’s last two losses at Anfield in the FA Cup have been to second tier teams (Barnsley in 2008 and Reading 2010).
Blackburn Rovers v Blackpool
- This will be the third time Blackburn and Blackpool will have faced each other in the FA Cup, with Rovers winning the previous two ties in 1924/25 and 1959/60 (both fourth round).
- The Tangerines are winless in their last five in all competitions with Blackburn (W2 D3).
- This is the fourth season in the last five that Blackburn have made it beyond the third round, making the sixth round in 2012/13 and 2014/15.
- Blackpool needed extra time in a third round replay to see off Barnsley, with Bright Samuel scoring a 121st minute winner.
- Blackburn let in five goals in their last home FA Cup match v West Ham in February 2016, as many as they had conceded in their previous seven at home in the competition.
- Blackpool have gone six away FA Cup games without a clean sheet.
￼￼￼￼￼￼￼Burnley v Bristol City
- This will be the first time these sides have played in each other in the FA Cup.
- Burnley beat Bristol City 4-0 in their last meeting, with Andre Gray grabbing a hat-trick.
- The Robins have lost their last four games against Burnley, conceding 13 goals in the process.
- The Clarets have not made it beyond the fourth round of the FA Cup since 2010/11.
- Bristol City however haven’t gone past Round 4 since 2000/01.
- Burnley have won six of their last seven FA Cup games against sides from lower down the league pyramid.
Chelsea v Brentford
- Chelsea and Brentford last met in the FA Cup in 2012/13, with the Blues needing a fourth round replay to see off the Bees.
- That tie was the last time Brentford made it beyond Round 3 of the FA Cup – they haven’t made the fifth round since 2005/06.
- Chelsea have been eliminated just twice in their last 20 appearances in the FA Cup fourth round (Everton in 2011 and Bradford City in 2015).
- Pedro scored twice and assisted another goal in Chelsea’s 4-1 win over Peterborough in the third round.
- Tom Field netted twice in Brentford’s third round 5-1 victory over non-league Eastleigh. All five goals were scored in the first half by the Bees.
- Brentford’s last win over Chelsea came in February 1939 (D1 L4 since).
- Chelsea have won 13 of their last four 14 matches in all competitions, losing only to Spurs earlier this month.
Crystal Palace v Manchester City
- This will be the fourth time Crystal Palace and Manchester City have met in the FA Cup. The Eagles won in Round 1 in 1921, but were beaten by the Citizens in 1926 (11-4) and 4-0 in 1981.
- Manchester City have progressed from 10 of their last 12 ties in the Fourth Round, losing only to Sheffield United in 2007/08 and Middlesbrough in 2014/15.
- Palace have progressed from three of their last four FA Cup fourth round games, ending up as runners-up last season.
- The Citizens have won 11 of their last 12 meetings with Crystal Palace in all competitions, losing the other in April 2015.
- Christian Benteke scored twice in the third round replay against Bolton, as many FA Cup goals as he had in his previous 10 games in the tournament.
- City’s last four FA Cup matches have seen 18 goals scored at an average of 4.5 per game (13 goals for, five conceded).
- Man City have alternated between a win and a defeat in each of their last six away games in all competitions. The Citizens lost last time out against Everton.
￼￼￼￼￼￼￼Lincoln City v Brighton & Hove Albion
- Lincoln City have reached Round 4 of the FA Cup for the first time since 1975/76, when they were managed by Graham Taylor.
- Brighton have progressed in three of their last five FA Cup Fourth Round ties, with Arsenal knocking them out in 2012/13 and 2014/15.
- The Imps beat Brighton in the FA Cup 1st round in 2003/04, their last meeting in the competition.
- The Seagulls have won their last two away FA Cup Fourth Round matches, beating Port Vale in 2013/14 and Watford in 2010/11.
- Lincoln have only been beyond Round 4 once, losing to Glasgow Rangers in 1886/87.
- Brighton have progressed from their last eight ties v non-league teams in the FA Cup, but have needed replays in the last three.
Middlesbrough v Accrington Stanley
- Middlesbrough’s only previous match against Accrington Stanley saw them dumped out of the League Cup in August 2013, losing 2-1.
- This is Accrington Stanley’s first fourth round appearance in the FA Cup since 2009/10, in which they lost 3-1 to Fulham. They’ve never been beyond this stage.
- Sean McConville scored and assisted in Stanley’s third round win over Luton Town.
- Boro have won nine of their last 10 FA Cup ties against sides from the fourth-tier or lower, but were knocked out by Burton in 2010/11.
- Alvaro Negredo has scored four goals in five FA Cup appearances.
Oxford v Newcastle United
- This will be the first meeting between Oxford and Newcastle since May 1993 when both were in the second tier. Lee Clark and Andrew Cole scored in a 2-1 win for the Magpies.
- Oxford have made it to the Fourth Round in successive seasons for the first time since 1991/92 (five consecutive seasons).
- The only previous cup games between Oxford and Newcastle were in the League Cup in 1983/84 and 1985/86, with the U’s progressing both times.
- Matt Ritchie scored twice in Newcastle’s 3-1 Third Round replay win over Birmingham, his first FA Cup goals since December 2011 for Swindon.
- Newcastle United haven’t gone beyond the Fourth Round of the FA Cup since 2005/06, the season in which Rafa Benitez won the FA Cup with Liverpool.
- Oxford have conceded two or more goals in their last five games against Newcastle in all competitions.
Rochdale v Huddersfield Town
- This is the third time Rochdale and Huddersfield have met in an FA Cup tie – Huddersfield progressed in both 1988/89 and 1991/92.
- This is only the sixth time Rochdale have reached the Fourth Round, although this is the third time in the last four seasons they’ve got to this stage.
- Huddersfield are aiming to reach the Fifth Round for only the second time this century, having achieved this in 2007/08 and 2012/13.
- Dale’s last successful passage through this stage came in the 2002/03 season, when they beat Coventry at Spotland only to be eliminated by Wolves in the Fifth Round.
- The Terriers have only lost one away game at Rochdale in 12 previous visits (W5 D6), going down 3-0 in September 2010.
- Steve Davies has hit three goals in three FA Cup appearances for Rochdale this season, having gone six FA Cup matches without a goal prior to this campaign.
Tottenham Hotspur v Wycombe Wanderers
- This is the first meeting in any competition between Spurs and Wycombe.
- Wycombe have only reached the Fourth Round once before, in 2000/01, a campaign which saw them reach the semi-finals before losing to eventual winners Liverpool.
- Including League Cup ties, Spurs have met fourth tier opposition in 25 cup ties in their history and have only been eliminated once, losing 1-0 to Grimsby in the League Cup in 2005/06.
- The Chairboys have played top-flight opponents in seven previous FA Cup ties and been eliminated from six, winning the other against Leicester in the Quarter-Final in 2000/01, with Roy Essandoh heading a late winner.
- 24 of the last 26 teams to eliminate Spurs from the FA Cup have been from the Premier League – only Leeds in 2012/13 and Leicester in 2005/06 have been from outside the top tier.
- Wycombe’s last win over Premier League opposition came in December 2006, when they beat Charlton at The Valley in a League Cup Quarter-Final.
- The Lilywhites have won seven and drawn one of their last eight games in all competitions.
Southampton v Arsenal
- Southampton could become the first team to knock Arsenal out of both domestic cups in the same season since Manchester United in 1982/83.
- Arsenal have progressed from 16 of their 20 FA Cup Fourth Round ties under Arsene Wenger, losing only to Leeds (1996/97), Leicester (1999/2000), Bolton (2005/06) and Stoke (2009/10).
- Southampton have kept clean sheets in four of their last five games against Arsenal in all competitions.
- The Gunners have won their last five away FA Cup matches in a row – they have never won six consecutively in the competition’s history.
- This is the first FA Cup meeting between Arsenal and Southampton since the 2003 final, which the Gunners won 1-0 courtesy of a Robert Pires goal.
- Southampton have never beaten Arsenal in an FA Cup tie (Semi-final in 1926/27, Sixth Round in 1978/79 and the final in 2002/03).
- After losing back-to-back games against Everton and Man City, the Gunners have since gone six games unbeaten in all competitions (W5 D1).
Millwall v Watford
- This will be the first FA Cup meeting between Millwall and Watford.
- Watford have progressed from three of their last four FA Cup games against third-tier teams.
- The last time that Millwall knocked out two Premier League sides in one FA Cup season was in 1994-95 (Arsenal & Chelsea).
- Watford have lost only one of their last 10 games against Millwall in all competitions (W7 D2).
- Millwall last made it to the fourth round in 2012/13, eventually making it to the semi-final that year.
- The Hornets have won their last two away games in the competition (excluding neutral venues) – they last won three in succession in 1985.
Fulham v Hull City
- Fulham have progressed from two of their previous three FA Cup ties against Hull (1959/60 and 1974/75, both third round).
- Hull haven’t lost in the FA Cup to a lower-league side than them since Round 4 in 2011/12 (v Crawley).
- Fulham have made it to the fourth round of the FA Cup in eight of the last nine seasons.
- However, the Cottagers have been eliminated from each of their last four FA Cup games at this stage (2012-2015).
- The Tigers are unbeaten in their last five contests against Hull in all competitions, beating them 6-0 in December 2013.
Sutton United v Leeds United
- Sutton United have played Leeds once before in the FA Cup, losing 6-0 to them in 1970.
- Leeds have progressed from nine of their last 11 ties in the Fourth Round, losing out to Liverpool in 2000/01 and Tottenham in 2009/10.
- Sutton are the lowest ranked team still left in the competition, beating AFC Wimbledon in a third round replay.
- In the Fourth Round, the last team from a league below Leeds to knock the Whites out was Oxford in January 1994 – Leeds have won their last five Fourth Round ties of this ilk, most recently in 2002/03 against Gillingham.
- Sutton have never gone further than this stage, losing 6-0 to Leeds in the fourth round in 1970 and 8-0 to Norwich in 1989.
- Leeds have won six of their seven FA Cup ties against non-league opposition, losing only to Histon in 2008/09.
Manchester United v Wigan Athletic
- This will be the first time Manchester United and Wigan have met in the FA Cup. Their only previous non-league meetings are the 2005/06 League Cup final and the 2013/14 Community Shield, with United winning both.
- Wigan Athletic have played Manchester United away on eight previous occasions, losing each game with an aggregate score of 1-28.
- The Red Devils have progressed from 11 of their last 12 Round 4 ties in the FA Cup, losing only to Liverpool in 2011/12.
- The Latics have progressed from five of their last six games against top-flight sides in the FA Cup, failing only to do so in the 2013/14 semi-final v Arsenal.
- Wayne Rooney has scored 10 goals in 15 previous games against Wigan, including braces in three of those matches.
- Manchester United have been eliminated from just one of their last 40 FA Cup ties against sides from a lower division (Leeds United in 2009/10).