Leicester City are five games unbeaten against Bournemouth going into Saturday’s latest encounter in the Premier League at the King Power Stadium.
Leicester have no new injury concerns and could stick with the same that drew 0-0 draw with Manchester City on Tuesday, with Jamie Vardy now fully recovered from a virus which he has suffered from over the last week. Jeff Schlupp and Matty James, however, remain out with hamstring and knee injuries respectively.
Bournemouth also got through the Christmas period unscathed and could give Lee Tomlin minutes after he returned to the bench against Arsenal on Monday following a groin and pelvic injury.
- Leicester City are unbeaten in their last five games against Bournemouth (W4 D1).
- Bournemouth have scored exactly one goal in all four of their away matches against Leicester City.
- Jamie Vardy scored the first of his goals in his record-breaking scoring run of 11 consecutive Premier League games in the reverse fixture against Bournemouth back in August.
- After scoring in 18 successive Premier League matches, Leicester City have now failed to score in two consecutive games in the competition.
- Bournemouth have kept just one clean sheet in their 10 Premier League away games so far in 2015-16; this coming in a 1-0 win at Chelsea.
- Despite not appearing in the Premier League since September 26, Callum Wilson is still Bournemouth’s top goalscorer with five goals, two more than any other player at the club.
- The Foxes have only conceded eight goals in their last 10 Premier League matches.
- Riyad Mahrez (13 goals, seven assist) has been involved in more goals than any other Premier League player so far in 2015-16 (20).
- Bournemouth have outrun their opponents in all 19 of their Premier League games so far in 2015-16.
- Leicester City have won a league-high seven penalties in the Premier League so far in 2015-16.