Leicester City will be forced into at least one change in Saturday’s Premier League clash with Norwich City at the King Power Stadium.
Danny Simpson is suspended for Leicester following his red card against Arsenal last time out so January signing Daniel Amartey could make his Foxes debut at right-back. Jeffrey Schlupp has returned to training after a hamstring injury but is unlikely to feature.
Norwich, meanwhile, have a concern over Andre Wisdom, who has a knee problem, but Alex Neil otherwise has a fully-fit squad to pick from.
- Leicester City have conceded just three goals in their last eight Premier League matches at the King Power Stadium and have gone six hours and 13 minutes since they last conceded on home soil.
- Norwich City, meanwhile, have won just one and lost nine of the last 12 Premier League away games.
- The Canaries have gone 13 Premier League games on the road without a clean sheet.
- The winning side in the last three league meetings between Leicester and Norwich have scored a penalty. Leicester have won more penalties than any other team in the Premier League this season (10).
- Leicester City have the best shot conversion rate in the Premier League, scoring with 18.2% of their shots.
- Leicester City have conceded the joint-most (9) and highest proportion of headed goals (31%) in the Premier League this season.
- The Foxes have scored more goals on counter attacks (5) than any other Premier League team this season.
- Only Riyad Mahrez (24) has been involved in more Premier League goals (scored and assisted) than Jamie Vardy (22) this season.
- In fact, Mahrez and Vardy (33) have scored more Premier League goals between them this season than the whole Norwich City team (30).
- Jamie Vardy has won more penalties in the Premier League this season alone (6) than all of the other 19 Premier League teams.