Two of the Premier League’s most in-form teams and in-form strikers will meet when Leicester City host Watford at the King Power Stadium.
Leicester City boss Claudio Ranieri has a fully-fit squad to choose from for the game, with the Premier League’s top goalscorer Jamie Vardy passed fit despite a recent Achilles problem.
Watford forward Odion Ighalo has recovered from a knock he sustained in last weekend’s win over West Ham, but Jose Manuel Jurado (hamstring) and Joel Ekstrand (knee) again miss out for the Hornets.
- Leicester City have lost just two of their last 12 Premier League home matches (W8 D2 L2) – and those defeats came against Chelsea and Arsenal.
- Watford have lost just one of their last six Premier League away games (W3 D2 L1).
- Watford have won just one of their last eight away trips against Leicester, including play-off games (D2 L5).
- The Foxes are the only team in the Premier League who have scored in every match this season.
- Leicester games have seen the most goals in the Premier League this season (42), while Watford games have seen the fewest (20).
- Jamie Vardy is only the third player to score in eight successive Premier League appearances (Ruud van Nistelrooy – 10 games, and Daniel Sturridge – eight games).
- In his last 10 Premier League appearances, Riyad Mahrez has been directly involved in 12 goals (seven scored and five assists).
- Odion Ighalo is now the highest scorer in Watford’s Premier League history with seven goals – this despite having only played 11 games in the competition.
- Leicester have picked up 10 points from losing positions in the Premier League this season, more than any other team.
- Nine of the 10 goals Watford have conceded in the Premier League this season have come in the second half.