Liverpool have won only one of their last five Premier League games against Crystal Palace going into Sunday’s latest encounter at Anfield.
Jordan Henderson will again miss out for Liverpool with a foot injury, but the likes of Philippe Coutinho, Martin Skrtel and Lucas should all return for Jurgen Klopp’s side in midweek after being rested for the Europa League win over Rubin Kazan on Thursday.
Pape Souare could return for Crystal Palace, but Connor Wickham, Marouane Chamakh and Lee Chung-yong are expected to miss out again, while Dwight Gayle faces a fitness test on a hamstring injury.
Kick-off at Anfield is at 4pm.
- Liverpool won five and lost none of the first seven Premier League meetings with Crystal Palace, but the Eagles have won three and lost just one of the last five.
- Palace have scored three goals in each of their last three Premier League meetings with Liverpool.
- Dwight Gayle has scored four goals in three Premier League appearances against Liverpool.
- Jordon Mutch has scored three goals in three Premier League appearances against Liverpool.
- Liverpool have won just two of their last six Premier League home games (W2 D2 L2).
- Palace have won nine and lost just four of 13 Premier League away games since Alan Pardew was appointed as boss.
- However, the Eagles have only scored four goals in their last seven Premier League matches – and three of those have been Yohan Cabaye penalties.
- Christian Benteke has scored in the last 15 minutes of the match in three of his last four Premier League appearances for the Reds.
- James Milner has run further than any other player in the Premier League so far this season after 11 matchdays (134.7km).
- Lucas Leiva has made more tackles than any other player so far in 2015-16 (52).