Liverpool have won 19 and lost only two of their last 25 league games against West Brom ahead of Sunday’s latest encounter at Anfield.
Philippe Coutinho could be recalled to the Liverpool starting line-up after returning from a hamstring injury in the Europa League draw at FC Sion on Thursday night, but Daniel Sturridge misses out with a hamstring problem of his own.
West Brom are without Stephane Sessegnon, also due to a hamstring injury, but Claudio Yacob is available again after serving a one-game suspension against Tottenham last weekend.
Kick-off at Anfield on Sunday is at 4pm.
- Liverpool have won 19 and lost just two of the last 25 league games against West Brom at Anfield.
- However, West Brom have won five and lost just three of their last 11 Premier League away games.
- West Brom’s last four Premier League away wins have all been by a 1-0 scoreline.
- Liverpool have won just eight of their last 24 Premier League matches (W8 D7 L9); this after winning eight of their nine PL games prior to this run.
- In the last 24 Premier League matches, West Brom (30) have taken just one point less than Liverpool (31).
- Only in 2012-13 (26) have West Bromwich Albion had more points after 15 games of a Premier League campaign than they have this season (19).
- Liverpool have allowed fewer shots on target against them than any other team in the top flight this season (43).
- Only Aston Villa (42) have fired in fewer shots on target than West Brom (46) this season.
- Philippe Coutinho has scored four goals in his last three Premier League appearances for the Reds.