Manchester City boast a strong record against Norwich City, with Yaya Toure in particular enjoying these clashes in recent times.
David Silva is expected to feature for Manchester City after three weeks out with an ankle injury, and Samir Nasri could also return, but Pablo Zabeleta joins Gael Clichy, Sergio Aguero and Fabian Delph on the sidelines after suffering knee ligament damage in the midweek Capital One Cup win over Crystal Palace.
Norwich, meanwhile, are without Andre Wisdom, who has a knee problem, and also have a doubt over Dieumerci Mbokani, who has been ill, but Youssouf Mulumbu could make his first appearance for the club since foot surgery in the summer.
- Manchester City have lost just two of their 14 Premier League clashes with Norwich City, winning seven and drawing five.
- Yaya Toure has been directly involved in five goals (two goals, three assists) in his six Premier League appearances against Norwich City.
- Norwich players have scored a total of three own-goals in the Canaries’ last four top-tier clashes with the Citizens.
- The Citizens have enjoyed just two victories in their last five Premier League fixtures (L2 D1) after winning each of the 11 prior to this run.
- The Canaries are without a victory in their last four away league games (D2 L2), their longest winless streak since November 2014 (also four games).
- The Canaries have now lost three in a row in the league; they last four consecutive league games back in April 2014 (five in a row in total).
- Norwich are the only side yet to keep a clean sheet in the Premier League this season.
- Joe Hart currently has 100 PL clean sheets with Man City and is only the sixth goalkeeper to hit that milestone with a single club in the PL (along with Cech 162 at Chelsea, Seaman 137 at Arsenal, Reina 134 at Liverpool, Howard 112 at Everton and Schmeichel 112 at Man Utd).
- Kevin De Bruyne has had a hand in six goals in his six Premier League appearances this season (scoring three, assisting three).
- In his last 27 league appearances (Premier League and Bundesliga combined), De Bruyne has had a hand in 25 goals (11 goals, 14 assists).