Man Utd attacking target makes claim about his Lazio future

Date published: Thursday 10th August 2017 8:47

Lazio attacker Keita Balde has told a fan that he will be staying with the club this summer, according to reports.

The former Barcelona youth star has been linked with moves to several clubs this summer, including Premier League trio Manchester United, Tottenham and West Ham, but he has so far denied any links of a move away from Lazio.

It is widely regarded that the 22-year-old favours a switch to Serie A rivals Juventus, but according to CittaCeleste.it, he told a passionate Lazio fan that he was going nowhere.

“I’ll definitely play against Juventus,” he said alluding to the SuperCup final, “and in the end I’ll stay at Lazio”.

Keita is out of contract next summer and despite being the subject of a €32million offer from Slaven Bilic’s Hammers it would appear that he could leave for free in 2018.

Juve, however, remains a potential destination – although the Italian champions have only offered €20million plus a further €5m in bonuses for the player and Lazio will not deal at that price.

Related Articles

HAVE YOUR SAY IN OUR FORUM

Comments