Manchester City have won nine of their last 10 games against Crystal Palace going into Saturday’s Premier League clash at the Etihad Stadium.
Manchester City remain without a host of players, with Vincent Kompany facing a long spell out, and none of Wilfried Bony, Fernandinho, Eliaquim Mangala and Samir Nasri expected to return this weekend.
Crystal Palace, meanwhile, remain without Yannick Bolasie, who has a leg injury. Connor Wickham could be recalled to the starting XI after returning from injury as a half-time substitute in the midweek defeat at Aston Villa.
- Manchester City have won nine of their last 10 meetings with Crystal Palace in all competitions.
- Yaya Toure has scored in four of his last five matches against the Eagles in all competitions.
- Manchester City have won their last six home games against Crystal Palace in a row, including all four played at the Etihad Stadium.
- Crystal Palace have failed to even score in four of their last five Premier League games against the Citizens.
- However, Connor Wickham has scored three goals in three Premier League games against Manchester City.
- Sergio Aguero hasn’t scored in any of his three Premier League games against Crystal Palace – he’s scored against 24 of the 28 different opponents he’s faced in the competition (also failed to score versus Leicester, Burnley and Bolton).
- The Citizens last failed to score in successive home Premier League games in November 2010 (a run of three fixtures without a goal).
- Crystal Palace have failed to score in four successive top-flight matches for the first time since February 1998 (five games).
- Palace have kept just two clean sheets in their last 16 Premier League away matches and have conceded exactly one goal in each of the other 14 away games in this run.
- Only Mesut Ozil (87) has created more goalscoring chances in the Premier League this season than Manchester City’s Kevin De Bruyne (61).