Swansea City will be hoping a change of manager brings with it a change in fortunes when they travel to Manchester City in the Premier League on Saturday.
Manchester City remain without Sergio Aguero and Vincent Kompany, but Eliaquim Mangala is available again after missing last weekend’s defeat at Stoke City through suspension. Martin Demichelis is also available following a tendon injury.
Swansea City will have Alan Curtis in charge following the sacking of Garry Monk, with Federico Fernandez and Jonjo Shelvey among the players that will be hoping for a recall. Franck Tabanou remains out with a thigh injury.
- Manchester City have won 13 and lost two of their last 15 Premier League home games.
- Swansea City have won just one of their last eight Premier League away outings (W1 D2 L5).
- Wilfried Bony has scored four goals in the last three Premier League meetings between Manchester City and Swansea, three for the Welsh side and one in the last meeting as a Manchester City player.
- Yaya Toure has scored four goals in the last three league meetings between Man City and Swansea.
- Manchester City have fired in more shots on target than any other team in the Premier League so far this season (99).
- Swansea have failed to score in seven of their last 11 Premier League games, including four of their last five.
- Joe Hart has kept more clean sheets than any other goalkeeper in the Premier League this season (7).
- Manchester City have had the most different scorers in the Premier League this season (13), while Swansea have had the joint-fewest (four, alongside Watford and Stoke).
- The Swans have earned three penalties so far this season in the Premier League; all of them have been scored by different players (Shelvey, Gomis & Sigurdsson).
- Ashley Williams has blocked 22 opposition shots this season, more than any other player in the Premier League.