Mancini’s extraordinary demands stopping Premier League return

Date published: Friday 10th November 2017 10:34

Roberto Mancini is eyeing a return to the Premier League but his extraordinary demands are said to be holding him back.

The Italian famously led Manchester City to the title in 2012 but moved to Galatasaray after he was axed less than a year later.

The 52-year-old has since had spells with Inter Milan in his homeland and is currently in charge of Russian top-flight outfit Zenit St Petersburg.

However, Mancini would prefer a move to England, although he would have to alter his crazy financial demands first, according to the report in The Sun.

Mancini is said to want a pay packet that tops £15million-a-year – a wage that is similar to Manchester United chief Jose Mourinho.

Not only that but Mancini is also reportedly requesting ten private jet flights to Italy and 52 business class flights back home each season.

The Italian had been linked with the vacant job at West Ham until David Moyes was appointed until the end of the season, and it’s believed that the Hammers board scoffed at Mancini’s demands.

The report added that Mancini is unlikely to get a job with the Premier League’s so called ‘big six’, meaning that he would have to drop his demands to make a Premier League return.

 

Related Articles

HAVE YOUR SAY IN OUR FORUM

Comments