Arsenal boast a strong Premier League record against Norwich City, with Aaron Ramsey a recent tormentor going into Sunday’s clash at Carrow Road.
Norwich will again be without Alex Tettey, who has a groin injury, but Russell Martin is available again having missed last weekend’s defeat at Chelsea due to personal reasons.
Arsene Wenger has hinted that Alexis Sanchez will continue for Arsenal despite suffering a tight hamstring in the midweek Champions League win over Dinamo Zagreb, while Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain is fit again following his own hamstring problem.
Kick-off at Carrow Road on Sunday is at 4.15pm.
- Norwich City have won just one of the last 13 Premier League meetings with Arsenal (W1 D5 L7) and lost seven of the last nine.
- Aaron Ramsey has scored in each of his last two appearances against the Canaries in the Premier League.
- 10 of the last 11 goals Arsenal have scored against Norwich City in the Premier League have come in the second half.
- Norwich have won just one of their last eight Premier League games (W1 D2 L5).
- Arsenal have won 10 and lost just two of their last 13 Premier League away games.
- The Gunners average just 1.6 points per game in November under Arsene Wenger, their worst month. The next worst is August 1.9 and best March 2.22.
- Norwich have managed just one clean sheet in the Premier League this season, a joint-low total (along with Bournemouth).
- Mesut Ozil has provided an assist in seven consecutive Premier League appearances, a longer consecutive run than any other player in the history of the competition.
- Ozil now has 11 assists in the Premier League this season, five more than any other player, while no player in the history of the competition can equal that haul after a team’s opening 13 games.
- Olivier Giroud has scored in each of his last four Premier League appearances away from home.