Romelu Lukaku has scored against 20 different opponents for Everton but not yet Norwich City ahead of Saturday’s Premier League clash between the teams at Carrow Road.
John Ruddy is fit again for Norwich and could replace Declan Rudd, while Wes Hoolahan is also set to return following a minor knee operation. Matt Jarvis, however, remains sidelined for the Canaries.
Everton, meanwhile, are still sweating on the fitness of James McCarthy following a hip injury, but Leighton Baines is available as he continues his comeback from a long-term ankle injury.
Kick-off at Carrow Road is at 12.45pm.
- Five of the last seven meetings between Norwich City and Everton in all competitions have ended as draws, including the League Cup tie played at Goodison Park earlier this season which was decided on penalties.
- Norwich have won just one of the last 10 Premier League meetings with Everton (W1 D5 L4).
- However, Everton have won only one of their seven Premier League visits to Carrow Road (W1 D4 L2).
- Norwich have won just two of their last 10 home Premier League matches (W2 D2 L6).
- Everton have lost just one of their last eight Premier League away games (W3 D4 L1).
- Norwich City have scored just three goals in their last six Premier League matches.
- Romelu Lukaku alone has scored nine goals in his last nine Premier League appearances for Everton.
- Lukaku has now scored 50 goals in 100 competitive appearances for Everton. If he scores in this game, Norwich will be the 21st different team he’s scored against for the Toffees in all competitions.
- Norwich have conceded the most goals from crosses in the Premier League this season (10).
- Only Bournemouth’s Andrew Surman (183.5km) has run further than Everton veteran Gareth Barry (177.7km) in the Premier League this season.