Norwich City will have to keep the in-form Jamie Vardy at bay if they are to extend their good record record against Leicester City on Saturday.
Matt Jarvis is available for Norwich again having been ineligible to face parent club West Ham last weekend, but Youssouf Mulumbu and Gary Hooper remain sidelined for the Canaries.
Jamie Vardy will continue in attack for Leicester despite two broken bones in his wrist, but Nathan Dyer will not be involved despite returning to training following a knee injury.
- These sides have met on just two previous occasions in the Premier League, with the two teams earning a home win each back in 1994-95.
- Norwich City have suffered just one defeat in their last 10 league games against Leicester City (W6 D3).
- However, Leicester have scored nine times in their last three league matches against Norwich.
- Alex Neil’s side have suffered just one defeat in their last six Premier League games (W2 D3).
- However, the Canaries are without a clean sheet in their last 10 league games (excluding play-offs).
- Leicester’s top-flight games this season have produced a total of 29 goals (both for and against), more than any other team’s fixtures in the 2015-16 Premier League so far.
- Leicester have netted a joint-high four headed goals in the Premier League this season (level with Southampton).
- Norwich City players have covered less ground in the Premier League this season than any other side (729km).
- Jamie Vardy has scored seven goals in his last eight Premier League appearances including in each of his last four matches in the competition (five goals).
- Wes Hoolahan has provided a league-high five assists so far this season.