Manchester City are unbeaten in five trips to Norwich City ahead of Saturday’s Carrow Road clash, with Sergio Aguero the Canaries’ usual tormentor.
Norwich City have concerns over Robbie Brady and Steven Naismith after the pair were substituted with calf and hamstring injuries respectively in the 1-0 defeat to Swansea City last weekend.
Sebastien Bassong and Andre Wisdom are closing on returns, but Alex Tettey will miss the rest of the season.
Manchester City, meanwhile, welcomed Kevin de Bruyne back to training this week but will not risk the midfielder at Carrow Road.
Samir Nasri has also stepped up his rehabilitation but will not be involved.
Read our comprehensive betting preview for Man City betting partner Betsafe, including a massive Premier League Price Boost for Stoke, Arsenal and City all to win!
Kick-off at Carrow Road on Saturday is at 12.45pm.
- Manchester City have already won at Carrow Road this season, triumphing 3-0 in the third round of the FA Cup.
- The Citizens are unbeaten in their last five trips to Carrow Road in all competitions (W4 D1 L0).
- There have been 40 goals scored in the last eight Premier League meetings between these two sides.
- Sergio Aguero has scored five goals in five Premier League appearances against Norwich and also netted in the FA Cup meeting back in January.
- Aguero has scored 15 goals from 27 shots on target in his last 14 Premier League appearances for Man City.
- Norwich have won just one of the last 13 Premier League matches against the Citizens (W1 D5 L7).
- Norwich have taken just one point from the last four Premier League home matches (W0 D1 L3).
- Only one team has prevented Norwich City from scoring in their last nine Premier League games at Carrow Road (Tottenham Hotspur).
- Manchester City have won just two of their last 10 Premier League away games (W2 D4 L4).
- Manuel Pellegrini’s side have scored just eight goals in their last 11 Premier League away matches.