Manchester United must improve their record away record if they are to maintain their Champions League hopes with a win at Norwich City.
Norwich defender Ryan Bennett is struggling with illness and will be assessed in the run-up to the televised lunchtime kick-off.
The relegation-threatened Canaries are definitely without Swiss centre-back Timm Klose and on-loan Liverpool defender Andre Wisdom because of knee problems, while midfielder Alex Tettey will miss the rest of the campaign following ankle surgery.
Manchester United midfielder Marouane Fellaini begins a three-game ban for elbowing Leicester City’s Robert Huth last weekend.
Ander Herrera and Morgan Schneiderlin are vying for midfield recalls, but Bastian Schweinsteiger (knee) and Luke Shaw (broken leg) remain out.
Kick-off at Carrow Road on Saturday is at 12.45pm.
- Norwich City have lost five of their previous seven home Premier League games against Manchester United, winning the other two in April 2005 and November 2012.
- Norwich City have won just one of their last seven Premier League matches at Carrow Road (W1 D2 L4).
- Manchester United have never lost home and away to a promoted side in the same Premier League season – Norwich won at Old Trafford back in December.
- The Red Devils have won just two of their last 10 Premier League away games (W2 D3 L5), but those came against Manchester City and Liverpool.
- Louis van Gaal’s side have scored just four goals in their last six Premier League away matches.
- Juan Mata has scored more Premier League goals against Norwich City than any other opponent (4).
- Only Aston Villa (13) have lost more Premier League games in 2016 than Alex Neil’s side (11, level with Palace).
- The Canaries have given away nine penalties and conceded eight penalty goals this season, both Premier League-highs.
- Anthony Martial has scored 15 goals in all competitions this season, more than any other Man United player.
- Norwich’s joint top-scorers in the Premier League have just five goals each (Dieumerci and Redmond); no team has a lower top scoring player in the top-flight this season (Crystal Palace also five).