Newcastle United are unbeaten in six Premier League games against Norwich City going into Saturday’s latest encounter at Carrow Road.
Norwich may be unchanged from the side that won at West Brom before the international break, with Nathan Redmond and Alex Tettey still sidelined. Ryan Bennett is also a doubt.
Karl Darlow is set to start in goal for Newcastle after Rob Elliot suffered a season-ending knee ligament injury on international duty.
Jack Colback is banned, while Fabricio Coloccini is a doubt with a calf injury, but Daryl Jaanmat is fit to play.
- Newcastle United have won four and lost none of the last six Premier League matches against Norwich City.
- Newcastle scored six goals from six shots on target when they hammered Norwich City 6-2 at St James Park back in October.
- Norwich haven’t lost at home to Newcastle in the Premier League since January 1994, winning three and drawing two since then.
- Newcastle United have lost each of their last seven away games in the Premier League, scoring just twice – their longest run without a win on the road in the league since a nine-game run between May-October 1977.
- The Canaries have won none of their last five Premier League games at Carrow Road (D2 L3).
- Rafael Benitez has won all three of his previous meetings with Norwich City in the Premier League.
- Norwich haven’t won back-to-back games in the Premier League since January.
- The Magpies have won just seven away points this season, with only Aston Villa collecting fewer than them (6).
- Only in one previous top-flight campaign have Newcastle had fewer points from 30 games than this season (24 in 1977/78, assuming three points for a win). Newcastle were relegated that season.
- The Canaries haven’t kept three clean sheets in a row in the Premier League since November 2012.