Swansea City must improve on a dreadful recent record at Norwich City if they are to turn around their poor Premier League form.
Norwich are without Russell Martin following his sending-off against Manchester City last weekend, while Matt Jarvis faces several weeks out with a knee injury.
Dieumerci Mbokani and Andre Wisdom, however, are available for Alex Neil’s side following illness and a knee injury respectively.
Swansea have no new injury worries ahead of the game, but Garry Monk may opt to make changes anyway with Wayne Routledge fit after a recent calf injury.
- There have been 25 goals scored in six Premier League meetings between Norwich City and Swansea City.
- Swansea have won just one of their last 15 away trips to Carrow Road in all competitions (W1 D3 L11).
- Norwich City have won just one of their last eight Premier League matches at Carrow Road (W1 D1 L6).
- Swansea have won just one of their last six Premier League away games (W1 D2 L3).
- Cameron Jerome netted Norwich’s goal at Manchester City last weekend – he hasn’t scored in successive Premier League appearances since November 2010.
- Sebastien Bassong has been forced in to making 104 clearances this season in the Premier League, 17 more than any other player.
- Jonjo Shelvey has fired in 30 shots (including blocked), more than any other player who has yet to find the net this season in the Premier League.
- Jefferson Montero has fired in more crosses from open play than any other Premier League player this season (63).
- Montero has also embarked on more dribbles than any other Premier League player so far in 2015-16 (73).
- Bafétimbi Gomis has now gone seven Premier League appearances without scoring, this after netting nine goals in his previous 10 apps in the competition for the Swans.