Norwich could hand debuts to new loan signing Patrick Bamford and fellow recent recruit Timm Klose when they host Tottenham in the Barclays Premier League on Tuesday night.
Bamford has joined on loan from Chelsea and could come straight into Alex Neil’s side, while Klose could come in after the Canaries shipped five goals in their last outing against Liverpool.
Andre Wisdom is available having been ineligible against parent club Liverpool while Gary O’Neil serves the last game of his three-match ban following his sending off at Stoke.
England midfielder Dele Alli is expected to return to Tottenham‘s starting XI.
Alli was an unused substitute in Saturday’s 4-1 FA Cup fourth-round win at Colchester, while goalkeeper Hugo Lloris and centre-back Toby Alderweireld are among the other players likely to return.
Defender Jan Vertonghen (knee) and midfielder Ryan Mason (ankle) remain out.
- The Canaries have scored just five goals in their last 11 Premier League games against Spurs.
- Tottenham have won eight and lost just three of their 15 Barclays Premier League games against Norwich City (D4).
- Harry Kane’s first ever Premier League game was for Spurs in August 2012, while his second was for Norwich City on loan in September of the same year. He scored two goals against the Canaries earlier this season in his only appearance in this fixture.
- Kane has scored 32 goals in his last 46 Premier League appearances, only 10 fewer than Norwich City as a team in their last 46 matches in the Premier League (42).
- Tottenham have had the most shots on target from outside the box in the Premier League this season (53).
- In fact, Spurs have attempted the most shots on target overall (153), while they have allowed the opponents a joint-league low 72 (alongside Southampton).
- Norwich City have had fewer touches in the opposition box than any other Premier League team in the opening 23 matchdays of 2015-16 (356).
- The Canaries have conceded the most goals from opposition counter attacks this season in the Premier League (4).
- Dele Alli has had a hand in nine goals in his last 12 Premier League games for Spurs (five goals, four assists).
- Norwich City have only failed to score in one of their 11 Premier League matches at Carrow Road this season.