A Liverpool loan target has been given permission to speak to interested suitors, while Man Utd and Tottenham have held talks with the “Turkish Dybala”, all in today’s Paper Talk.
MOR GIVEN LOAN GREEN LIGHT
Liverpool target Emre Mor has been given permission to speak to other clubs amid reports there are offers on the table for the youngster.
The Danish-born 19-year-old is currently with Dortmund and was linked with Liverpool last season before being mentioned as a Jurgen Klopp target last week.
Klopp has apparently been tracking Mor before he made the move, on a five-year deal, from Nordsjaelland to Dortmund last summer and could well step up his interest in a loan switch, according to TRT.
“There are offers but we have not agreed a deal,” his agent Muzzi Ozcan told TRT. “We have to talk with the club first.
“Dortmund’s new coach Peter Bosz has been following Emre since he was at Ajax. In fact he wanted to sign him.
“I’ve spoken with Bosz and while he is happy with Emre to stay he is not against the idea of a loan move either. We have permission to hold talks with other clubs.
“There are offers from England and Spain, we will hold a meeting now that Emre is back from international duty.”
Ozcan also told Turkish-Football that Dortmund have given him the green light to talk to other clubs.
“We have been permitted to hold talks with other clubs regarding a move,” added Ozcan
“There will be a meeting over his future where we will go over what to do next.”
PREM PAIR CHECK ON UNDER
Turkish outfit Basaksehir say there is confirmed interest in Lille, Tottenham and Man Utd target Cengiz Under.
Under, 19, enjoyed a fine season, scoring nine times and grabbing seven assists to help Basaksehir finish second in Super Lig.
And now club vice-president Mustafa Saral has confirmed there is interest in the player who has been labelled the “Turkish Dybala”.
“Several clubs have been scouting Cengiz,” Saral was quoted as saying by Turkish-Football.
“Lille have held direct talks with us, we have held talks with a few teams that have been mentioned.
“Our response has been the same, it is an honour to receive so much interest but we feel it is in his best interests to spend one more season here and then leave.
“We will see what happens.”
Under arrived from Altinordu for £600,000 last summer but the left midfielder is now worth around £13million.
AND THE REST
Alvaro Morata, 24, could complete his £65m move from Real Madrid to Manchester United by early next week. (Daily Mirror)
Monaco striker Kylian Mbappe has said he will have to “sort” through his offers this summer, with Arsenal and Real Madrid both keen on the 18-year-old. (Daily Mail)
Liverpool must pay Roma £35.5m if they want to sign 24-year-old Egypt winger Mohamed Salah. (Daily Mirror)
LA Galaxy are eyeing Zlatan Ibrahimovic and David Ospina. (Daily Star)
Arsenal remain determined to resist any offer from Manchester City or Chelsea this summer for 28-year-old forward Alexis Sanchez. (Independent)
Swansea are interested in bringing Emmanuel Adebayor back to the Premier League. (Daily Mirror)
Jose Mourinho has been nicknamed “Daisy” by his Manchester United backroom staff in a reference to the film ‘Driving Miss Daisy’, with the Portuguese boss always getting lifts to the training ground. (Daily Mirror)
Southampton are trying to sign highly-rated Lech Poznan defender Jan Bednarek. (Daily Mirror)
Everton want to tie up their record move for Jordan Pickford before he starts playing in the U21 Euros on Friday. (Daily Mirror)
Bayern Munich winger Douglas Costa has told Juventus he wants to join the club. (Daily Mail)
Rangers are poised to end their hunt for a director of football by appointing Manchester City academy director Mark Allen to the role. (Daily Mail)
Barcelona midfielder Denis Suarez has claimed full-back Hector Bellerin is torn over a move back to the Spanish giants and cannot make a decision on whether he wants to leave Arsenal. (Daily Mirror)
Michael Keane changed his mind about leaving Burnley to return to Manchester United when he found out his former club wanted to sign two centre-backs. (The Times)
The Italian referee who made history by giving the first video-assistant red card in international football to France’s Raphael Varane against England on Tuesday night got the protocol wrong and bungled the decision. (Telegraph)
Diego Costa’s brother claims the Chelsea striker has had “a lot of offers” to leave the Premier League champions this summer. (Independent)
Southampton are considering a move for former Borussia Dortmund boss Thomas Tuchel after sacking Claude Puel. (Daily Express)
Manchester City will try to fund half of their summer transfer spree with a planned £130m clearout, led by goalkeeper Joe Hart, 30, and striker Kelechi Iheanacho, 20, for whom the Blues aim to get £25m each. (Manchester Evening News)
West Ham want to sign England goalkeeper Hart on loan. (London Evening Standard)
The Hammers are also poised to make a £10m bid for Manchester United defender Chris Smalling, 27. (Daily Star)
If midfielder Marco Verratti wants to play for Barcelona next season, the 24-year-old will have to take an active role in forcing through his exit from Paris St-Germain, according to the French club.(Marca)
Fernando Torres, 33, has rejected a big-money offer from Mexican side Queretaro to stay at Atletico Madrid for another season. (AS)
Gareth Bale, 27, is not looking for a move from Real Madrid despite Manchester United’s interest in him. (Daily Mail)
Leicester are set to offer Hull defender Harry Maguire a £20.8m contract, which will earn the 24-year-old £80,000 a week over five years.(Sun)
Hull manager Leonid Slutsky has held discussions with Chelsea owner and compatriot Roman Abramovich over taking some Blues players on loan next season. (Daily Express)
Liverpool and Chelsea both want 20-year-old Porto midfielder Ruben Neves. (A Bola)
Basaksehir vice-president Mustafa Saral has said Tottenham and Manchester United target Cengiz Under, 19, is the subject of interest from a number of clubs. (Turkish-football)
Turkish side Fenerbahce are reportedly planning a double bid for Leicester City forwards Jamie Vardy, 30, and Ahmed Musa, 24. (DHA)
Everton will begin discussions in Italy regarding possible summer transfers, with one of their scouts naming AC Milan forward Carlos Bacca, 30, and Napoli striker Duvan Zapata, 26, as potential targets. (Radio CRC, via Daily Express)
Sunderland forward Fabio Borini, 26, is reportedly hoping for a move back to Italy this summer, despite interest from Celtic.(Newcastle Chronicle)