Liverpool have put in a final bid for Leipzig star Naby Keita, while an Arsenal winger has been offered a 10-year-deal, according to Monday’s papers.
Liverpool plot final bid
Liverpool are planning a third and final offer for Leipzig midfielder Naby Keita, according to a report in the Independent.
The paper claims on Monday claims that the Reds will place a new offer in the region of £75m, with £40m paid up front.
Jurgen Klopp’s side reportedly had a £66million bid rejected for Keita late last week and now may have to wait until next year to make their move.
Meanwhile, the Daily Telegraph claim that Liverpool are ready to shelve interest in Naby Keita in summer 2018 when his exit clause is £48m.
Perez offered ten-year deal
Arsenal forward Lucas Perez has been offered a staggering 10-year deal by old club Deportivo La Coruna, according to a report in the Daily Express.
The 28-year-old joined the Gunners last summer for a fee in the region £17million, but struggled for opportunities.
Perez started just 11 Premier League games for Arsenal, and his agent has constantly hinted at a possible La Liga return.
The report claims that a bid of around £9-11million could be enough to see the former Deportivo star move back to the Estadio Riazor.
And the rest…
Alexis Sanchez’s transfer to Paris Saint-Germain is on hold as talks collapse between Arsenal and the French club (The Sun)
Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has suggested Alexis Sanchez has been tapped up (Daily Mail)
Monaco have demanded £55m for winger Thomas Lemar (Daily Star)
Arsene Wenger has claimed PSG are only trying to sign Neymar because they missed out on Alexis Sanchez (Daily Mirror)
Real Madrid have dropped their pursuit of David de Gea to focus on an £125m move for Kylian Mbappe (Daily Telegraph)
Inter Milan boss Luciano Spalletti has warned Manchester United to get real with their offer for Ivan Perisic and pay £48m or forget trying to sign him (The Sun)
Arsenal defender Laurent Koscielny has rejected Marseille’s interest, saying he owes loyalty to Arsene Wenger (Daily Mail)
West Brom could pip Everton to Tottenham’s Moussa Sissoko after readying a £20m bid for the midfielder (Daily Star)
Samir Nasri is becoming a divisive figure during Manchester City’s pre-season tour (Daily Mirror)
Neymar’s transfer from Barcelona could eventually cost PSG £450m (Daily Mail)
Neymar has told Lionel Messi and Luis Suarez he will stay at Barcelona, despite continued PSG speculation (The Independent)
West Brom are set to bid £10m for Manchester United defender Chris Smalling (Daily Star)
Newcastle United have been told to spend £10m for Liverpool winger Sheyi Ojo or he will be loaned elsewhere (The Sun)
Borussia Dortmund have joined Arsenal and Tottenham in the hunt for Manchester City starlet Jadon Sancho (Daily Mirror)
Man City stars want Samir Nasri out of the club and cannot understand why he is on their US tour (Daily Mail)
Middlesbrough have been told to make an improved bid for Ryan Shotton from Birmingham (The Sun)
Arsenal have reignited their interest in Sporting Lisbon midfielder William Carvalho, who wants to move to the Gunners (Daily Star)
Liverpool are waiting to receive the green light from Southampton before returning for Virgil van Dijk (Daily Mail)
Mousa Dembele claims Tottenham’s family spirit is more important to Spurs’ title chances than new signings (Daily Mirror)
Manchester United are ready to offer Paris Saint-Germain £70m for midfielder Marco Verratti (Daily Express)
Swansea have made a £3m bid for Andy Yiadom as they increase their pursuit of the Barnsley full-back (The Sun)
Alvaro Morata is under huge “pressure” at Chelsea as he is expected to replace Diego Costa, says Cesc Fabregas (Daily Mirror)