Pogba available after agent dismisses Barca deal

Date published: Sunday 25th October 2015 12:07

Paul Pogba: Linked with move back to Old Trafford.

Paul Pogba: Linked with move back to Old Trafford.

Paul Pogba’s agent has denied his client has a deal in place to join Barcelona and said the player is still available for the right price.

The Juventus midfield enforcer was heavily linked with Manchester City and Chelsea in the summer, but the 22-year-old stayed put in Turin.

Pogba’s agent Mino Raiola says the France international is satisfied with his decision to stay at Juventus and dismissed talk of a move to La Liga giants Barcelona.

“Is there a deal for a future sale to Barcelona? Absolutely not,” Raiola is quoted as saying by Radio Deejay.

“Anyone who wants him has to sit down with Juve and then we will see. Over the summer there were three or four teams interested, but he chose to stay at Juventus and is still convinced of that choice.”

Former Manchester United man Pogba has struggled for form this season, with Juve languishing 15th in Serie A – a fact which has angered Raiola.

“It’s the Italian sick way of seeing things. Last year he was applauded for anything, now he’s jeered when playing the same way.

“Pogba remained at Juve because he made the choice with his heart when he had big important offers and now fans forget that.

“I think he had a difficult start to the season for many reasons, but as Pavel Nedved said, he needs to be left in peace. He’s a great champion who is going through the same period of form as the rest of his team-mates.

“In the last game, I saw the old Pogba.”

Related Articles

Your Say

Comments are closed here.