Arsenal have revisited an unwanted spell in 1995, while Craig Shakespeare sets a record as Leicester boss, and Gary Cahill has a strange game.
West Bromwich Albion 3-1 Arsenal
- Arsenal have lost four out of five Premier League games for the first time in since April 1995.
- West Brom have scored a league-high 14 Premier League goals from corners this season.
- Craig Dawson has scored three goals in his last four Premier League appearances, as many as in his previous 55.
- Alexis Sanchez has been involved in 27 PL goals this season (18 goals, nine assists) – more than any other player in the competition.
- Overall, Sanchez has now been involved in 100 goals for the Gunners in all competitions, scoring 64 and assisting 36.
- There were just two minutes and 45 seconds between the first two goals in this game.
- Hal Robson-Kanu scored with his second touch of the game, just 75 seconds after coming off the bench.
Crystal Palace 1-0 Watford
- Crystal Palace are only the fourth team since 2003/04 to win a Premier League game without directing a single shot on target.
- Watford have enjoyed just one victory in their last 10 Premier League away games (D2 L7).
- The Eagles have registered three consecutive league wins for the first time since September 24 (also three).
- The Hornets have failed to find the back of the net in five of their last seven top-flight games on the road.
- Palace have kept three consecutive clean sheets in the Premier League for the first time since April 2014 (three in total).
- Only Sunderland (22) have failed to score a first-half goal in more Premier League games this season than Crystal Palace (21, level with Hull).
- Troy Deeney is the first Watford player in Premier League history to score two own-goals in the competition (v Crystal Palace and last season v Man Utd).
Everton 4-0 Hull City
- Everton have won six successive Premier League games at Goodison Park for the first time since April 2014 (7 wins).
- Romelu Lukaku (21) became the first Everton player to reach 20+ league goals in a single season since Gary Lineker in 1985-86 (30 goals).
- Lukaku is the fourth player in Premier League history to score 80+ goals in the competition before turning 24 years old (Also Owen, Fowler and Rooney).
- Enner Valencia scored just 69 seconds after coming off the bench for Everton.
- Hull haven’t beaten Everton at Goodison Park since August 1952 (2-0), losing six of the seven games since.
- No team has been shown more Premier League red cards this season than Hull City (4) – Man City and West Ham also with four.
- Everton have now had more different goalscorers than any other side in the Premier League this season (15).
- Dominic Calvert-Lewin scored his first ever Premier League goal in what was his sixth appearance in the competition.
Stoke City 1-2 Chelsea
- Chelsea have lost only one of their last 22 Premier League games, winning 19 (D2).
- Stoke have won only one of their 13 Premier League games against teams placed top of the table on the day of the game (W1 D2 L10).
- Gary Cahill is the first Chelsea player to score a goal and concede a penalty in a single Premier League game since Salomon Kalou vs West Ham in April 2009.
- Jonathan Walters has been directly involved in 60 Premier League goals for Stoke (42 goals, 18 assists); more than any other Potters’ player.
- Eight of Willian’s last 19 goals for Chelsea in all comps have been from direct free-kicks.
- Willian has scored his sixth Premier League goal of the season, his best tally in a single campaign in the competition.
- Cesar Azpilicueta made his 150th Premier League appearance for Chelsea, becoming the first Spaniard to reach this milestone for the Blues.
- Stoke City have won only two of their 18 Premier League meetings with Chelsea (D3 L13).
Sunderland 0-0 Burnley
- Sunderland failed to score in a Premier League game for the 13th time this season – no side has failed to find the net more often.
- The Clarets kept only their second clean sheet on the road in the Premier League this season, and first in 11 games since a 0-0 draw at Old Trafford in October.
- Sean Dyche’s side mustered 17 shots against Sunderland, the joint-most they’ve ever managed in a single Premier League away game (also 17 v Portsmouth in December 2009).
- The Black Cats have failed to score in four consecutive home Premier League games for the first time since December 2005.
- Burnley remain the only Premier League side this season yet to win away from home.
- Goalkeeper Jordan Pickford played more passes (48) and had more touches (59) than any other Sunderland player in this game.
West Ham United 2-3 Leicester City
- Craig Shakespeare is the first manager in Premier League history to have his side score 3+ goals in his first three games in the competition.
- West Ham are without a win in four Premier League home games (D1 L3) for the first time since January 2014.
- Leicester secured their first Premier League away win of the season in their 14th game.
- Riyad Mahrez has scored as many PL goals in three games under Craig Shakespeare, as he had in his final 22 under Claudio Ranieri.
- Marc Albrighton has had a hand in three goals in his last four appearances for Leicester in all competitions, as many as in his previous 27.
- There were just 146 seconds between Leicester’s first two goals of the game.
- Manuel Lanzini has now registered his best-ever goal haul in a Premier League season (7).
- Jamie Vardy has scored and assisted in a league game for the first time since March 2015 (v Spurs).
- Andre Ayew has been directly involved in a goal in four consecutive league games for the first time ever in Europe’s big five leagues (3 goals, 1 assist).
[of_poll name=’Who are you backing to win the Champions League?’ id=’1451325′]