Southampton will hope to keep their Europa League hopes alive with a win over Crystal Palace at St Mary’s in the Premier League season finale on Sunday.
Southampton manager Ronald Koeman has no fresh injury or suspension worries ahead of the game, though Jordy Clasie remains sidelined with a groin problem.
Sadio Mane missed Saints’ 2-1 win over Tottenham due to illness but has recovered and could be included in Sunday’s squad.
Crystal Palace manager Alan Pardew may opt to rest key players ahead of next week’s FA Cup final against Manchester United.
Joe Ledley is out after fracturing his leg against Stoke last weekend, while Yohan Cabaye and Wilfried Zaha are nursing minor injuries.
- Crystal Palace’s 1-0 win against Southampton earlier this season was their first in the Premier League against the Saints, having lost eight and drawn four of the previous 12 meetings.
- Southampton have won seven and lost just one of their last nine Premier League games at St Mary’s (D1).
- Saints have lost just one of their final day Premier League games on home soil (W4 D4 L1).
- Palace have won none of their four final day Premier League games away from home (D2 L2).
- The Eagles have won none of their last 10 Premier League games on the road (D5 L5).
- Yohan Cabaye has scored in both of his Premier League appearances against Southampton.
- Palace have scored the highest percentage of goals from set pieces in the Premier League this season (47%).
- The Eagles have also conceded the lowest percentage of goals from set pieces of any team this season (21%).
- Only West Ham (15) have scored more headed goals this season in the top-flight than Southampton (14).
- Dusan Tadic has been involved in eight goals in his last four Premier League games (scored two, assisted six).