Stoke City are unbeaten in four Premier League home games against Swansea City going into Saturday’s latest encounter at the Britannia Stadium.
Stoke goalkeeper Jack Butland has been ruled out for the rest of the season with an ankle injury suffered on England duty last week so Jakob Haugaard is likely to make his Premier League debut for the hosts.
Jon Walters is also set to miss the majority of the final seven games after a knee operation, while captain Ryan Shawcross will again be absent with a back injury. Glen Johnson and Xherdan Shaqiri are also likely to miss out, while Mark Hughes has further concerns to varying extents over Geoff Cameron, Erik Pieters and Glenn Whelan.
Swansea, meanwhile, will be without Andre Ayew for a third successive game because of an ankle injury, while Jefferson Montero and Modou Barrow were only due back in training on Friday following international duty.
- Stoke City are unbeaten in four Premier League home games against Swansea City (W3 D1).
- Peter Crouch has scored four Premier League goals in four appearances against Swansea at the Britannia Stadium.
- Marko Arnautovic has scored three times in his last three matches at the Britannia Stadium for the Potters.
- Stoke have scored 199 goals in the Premier League at the Britannia Stadium.
- Swansea have kept just one clean sheet in their last 16 Premier League away games.
- Swansea have conceded the most goals from corners this season (11).
- Bafetimbi Gomis has found the net just once in his last 24 Premier League games.
- Ashley Williams is one of four outfield players to have played every minute this season (2790). The others are Andrew Surman, Toby Alderweireld and Wes Morgan.