Stoke City are unbeaten in five Premier League games against West Ham going into Sunday’s final game of the season at the Britannia Stadium.
Stephen Ireland has been added to Stoke’s injury list and is expected to be sidelined for eight or nine months after suffering a double leg fracture in training this week.
The Potters also have Ibrahim Afellay, Marc Wilson (both knee) and Jack Butland (ankle) unavailable, but Glen Johnson and Shay Given could feature after spells out with knee and groin problems respectively.
West Ham goalkeeper Adrian is still recovering from a calf problem so Darren Randolph will continue to deputise for the visitors.
Slaven Bilic has an otherwise fully fit squad as the Hammers go in search of a win which would guarantee at least sixth place.
- Stoke City are unbeaten in their last five Premier League matches against West Ham (W2 D3).
- The Hammers have won just one of their six final day Premier League matches away from home (W1 D1 L4).
- However, Stoke have won none of their last four Premier League matches at the Britannia Stadium (D2 L2). Not beating West Ham would see them equal their longest run without a home win in the Premier League (five games September 2012).
- The Potters have kept just one clean sheet in their last 15 Premier League games.
- West Ham are unbeaten in their last five Premier League away games (W2 D3), scoring at least two goals in each of those matches.
- West Ham will finish the season with a positive goal difference (currently +15) for the first time in a top-flight campaign since 1985/86.
- The Hammers have already registered their best-ever points haul in a Premier League campaign (62, five more than their next best return of 57 in 1998/99).
- Stoke City have the lowest shooting accuracy in the Premier League this season hitting the target with just 39% of their attempts.
- Marko Arnautovic needs one goal to become Stoke’s outright top-scorer in a single Premier League campaign (currently level on 11 with Ricardo Fuller 08-09 and Mame Biram Diouf 14-15).
- Dimitri Payet has been involved in 11 goals in his last 12 Premier League appearances (scoring three, assisting eight).