Swansea City have won their last three Premier League games against Leicester City at the Liberty Stadium, but the sides are in contrasting form.
Swansea midfielder Jonjo Shelvey is available again after a suspension, but Franck Tabanou will be unavailable for several weeks after injuring a thigh muscle in training.
Leicester will be without Ritchie de Laet for around a month due to an ankle injury, while Nathan Dyer is ineligible against his parent club. Matty James is closing on a return but will not feature this weekend.
- Swansea City have won their last three league games at home against Leicester City without conceding a single goal.
- However, the Swans have enjoyed just one victory in their last 10 Premier League games, drawing three and losing six.
- Swansea City have failed to score in six of their last 10 Premier League games.
- Leicester on the other hand have lost just one of their 14 Premier League games so far this season – their lowest tally of defeats at this stage of a top-flight season.
- The Foxes are the only side to score in each of their 14 Premier League games this season.
- Jamie Vardy’s 14 goals in the Premier League this season have won the Foxes 14 points, more than any other player in the competition.
- Vardy’s 14 goal haul also makes him the highest scoring Leicester player in a single Premier League season, one above Tony Cottee who scored 13 in 1999-2000.
- The Swans have used 19 players in the Premier League this season, fewer than any other side.
- Bafetimbi Gomis has been caught offside 27 times this season in the Premier League, over twice as often as any other player (Diego Costa and Jonathan Walters on 13).