Liverpool have won their last four Premier League games against Swansea City going into Sunday’s latest encounter at the Liberty Stadium.
Swansea will be without striker Alberto Paloschi and midfielder Leroy Fer, who have picked up hamstring injuries and may not figure again this season.
Jefferson Montero, Ki Sung-yueng and Bafetimbi Gomis are all vying for rare starts as Francesco Guidolin’s side seek to bounce back from successive away defeats at Newcastle and Leicester.
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp is likely to ring the changes, with the game in south Wales kicking off just 56 hours after the squad returned from their Europa League semi-final in Villarreal.
Goalkeeper Danny Ward could get another start, while striker Daniel Sturridge, an unused substitute in Spain, is set for a recall.
Playmaker Philippe Coutinho should be recovered from the illness which forced him off at half-time on Thursday but is only likely to be on the bench.
Kick-off at the Liberty Stadium on Sunday is at midday.
- Swansea City have won just one of their nine Premier League meetings with Liverpool (W1 D3 L5), losing the last four in a row.
- Swansea didn’t even manage a single shot on target when they visited Anfield back in November, losing 0-1.
- Daniel Sturridge has scored four goals in four Premier League starts for Liverpool against Swansea.
- Sturridge has scored in six of his last seven Premier League appearances (six goals), including each of the last four.
- Swansea City’s last five Premier League home wins have all been by a 1-0 scoreline.
- The Swans have kept six clean sheets in their last nine Premier League matches at Liberty Stadium.
- Liverpool have scored 17 goals in their last six Premier League away games.
- The Swans have converted just 31% of their clear-cut chances in the Premier League this season; a league-low.
- Liverpool have lost a league-high 19 points from winning positions in the Premier League this season.
- Gylfi Sigurdsson has scored the most goals (11), had the most shots on target (30) and created the most goalscoring chances (54) for Swansea in the Premier League this season.