Swansea City have won only one of their seven Premier League games against Norwich City going into Saturday’s latest clash at the Liberty Stadium.
Ki Sung-yueng and Leroy Fer should be available for Swansea despite going off with injuries in the midweek win at Arsenal, but Francesco Guidolin is not expected to return to the dugout as he continues his recovery from a chest infection.
Norwich midfielder Alex Tettey could miss the rest of the season with an ankle injury, but Robbie Brady and Gary O’Neil should both be available despite their clash of heads in the defeat to Chelsea.
Steven Naismith is likely to return to the squad after a rest, as well Sebastien Bassong and on-loan Chelsea striker Patrick Bamford, who was ineligible to face his parent club. Andre Wisdom remains out with a knee problem.
- Swansea City and Norwich City have met 52 times in all competitions with both sides winning 21 games.
- However, Swansea have won just one of their seven Premier League meetings with Norwich (W1 D2 L4).
- There have been 15 goals scored across the three Premier League meetings between Norwich and Swansea at Liberty Stadium.
- Swansea have won just two of their last 12 Premier League matches at Liberty Stadium (W2 D5 L5).
- Norwich have kept the joint-fewest clean sheets in the Premier League this season (3, along with Sunderland).
- Only bottom club Aston Villa have conceded the first goal of a Premier League game on as many occasions as Norwich (20 matches) this season.
- Norwich have conceded more goals from crosses than any other Premier League team this season (15).
- Swansea City have conceded a league-high 10 goals from corner situations in the Premier League this season.
- A league-low 25.7% of Swansea’s passes have been in the final third of the pitch this season.
- After scoring in each of his first four Premier League appearances this season, Swansea striker Bafétimbi Gomis has scored just once in his last 21 games in the competition.