Free-kick masters Swansea host the Premier League’s deadliest headers of the ball when Southampton travel to the Liberty Stadium on Saturday afternoon.
Ki Sung-yueng returns to the Swansea squad for the match.
The South Korean missed last weekend’s 1-1 draw with Crystal Palace after being taken off on a stretcher in the previous game at West Brom suffering from concussion.
Wayne Routledge could make way if Ki is restored to the starting line-up as Swansea boss Francesco Guidolin considers his options with a full-strength squad to choose from.
Victor Wanyama is out for Southampton as he serves the first game of a five-match ban.
The midfielder received his third red card of the season in the Saints’ 1-0 win against West Ham last weekend.
However, boss Ronald Koeman can welcome Matt Targett (ankle) and Steven Davis (hamstring) back into his squad after recovering from injury.
- Southampton have won four and lost just one of their seven Premier League games against Swansea City.
- Swansea have failed to score in all three Premier League meetings with Southampton at Liberty Stadium.
- The Welsh side have scored just three goals in the seven Premier League encounters with Southampton in total and none during the first half.
- Swansea City have scored a league-low 10 goals in the second half of Premier League matches this season.
- Southampton have scored a league-high 10 headed goals in the Premier League this season.
- Five of the 13 goals scored from direct free-kicks in the Premier League this season have been in matches involving Swansea City (38%).
- Gylfi Sigurdsson has scored five goals in his last six Premier League appearances for Swansea, the same number as he managed in his previous 33 apps in the competition.
- Fraser Forster has kept five Premier League clean sheets in a row in 2015-16 since coming back from injury and has saved all 14 of the shots he’s faced in the competition this season.
- Forster’s clean sheet percentage is the best of any goalkeeper with 30 or more Premier League appearances (51.4%), with 18 clean sheets from his 35 games.