Tottenham have not lost in nine Premier League games against Swansea City going into Sunday’s latest meeting between the teams at White Hart Lane.
Tottenham striker Harry Kane is still recovering from a broken nose but could wear a face mask to help maintain his side’s title charge, but Mousa Dembele (groin), Tom Carroll (Achilles), Jan Vertonghen and Clinton Njie (both knee) are all definitely out for Mauricio Pochettino’s side.
Swansea City on the other hand have a fully-fit squad to choose from having had a two-week break since their last game.
Kick-off at White Hart Lane on Sunday is at 2.05pm.
- Tottenham have won seven and lost none of their nine Premier League games against Swansea City (D2).
- Swansea have collected just 0.22 points per game on average in the Premier League against Spurs, fewer than against any other opponent in the competition.
- If Tottenham win this match, it will be their highest ever haul of points after 27 Premier League games beating the 53 they had earned in 2011-12.
- Christian Eriksen has had a hand in five goals (three goals, two assists) in his last five Premier League appearances for Spurs.
- Eriksen has scored three goals in his last three Premier League appearances against Swansea.
- Harry Kane has scored 15 goals in his last 17 Premier League appearances for Tottenham
- Spurs have fired in more shots on target than any other team in the Premier League this season (170).
- Tottenham have recovered 14 points from losing positions in the Premier League; more than any other team in the division.
- Tottenham have only allowed 79 shots on target against them in 2015/16, fewer than any other team in the top flight.
- Swansea have hit the woodwork more often than any other team in the Premier League this season (15).